Alternate Reality Mystery

Didn't get that far into Canada (Labrador) but Newfoundland was such a cool place. That story almost reminds me of that night we were driving down some random road and everything slowed and i became overwhelmed by a sense of fear/panic...something. I even started to tear up which shocked me even more. It was as if something warned me/us to STOP and turn around. I have never felt like that since. I still feel if we continued down that road something terrible was going to happen to us.

• Wow
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
An interesting account, no doubt near an elemental portal. Perhaps those berries were needed or considered the property of an elemental being. I love that when she took control and stated her position she was released. I think we have the authority here, or at least over our own bodies. I am sure there are rogue beings that pay no heed and will pay the price one day, just my opinion. I have stashed away the sage advice of doing something backward in these instances, like taking off your coat and wearing it inside out or walking backwards. I have heard this releases the spell also. I bet it is all about recognizing what is happening and taking a stand. Intention and taking authority seem to be key.