Alt. Dimension Dreams after Paranormal Experience

Sophie12345

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have dreams that are other worldly or appear to be in another dimension? When dreaming, I’m in places I’ve never thought of and sometimes there’s horrifying things happening (people, gov experiments) or sometimes it’s futuristic technology in an alternate dimension.

I started getting these dreams after a paranormal-alien experience I had when I was 18. They used to be so disturbing and overwhelming so I turned to prayer and it was dialed down a bit but it didn’t completely stop the dreams. Last night I dreamt that this albino looking man (like the guy from angels and demons movie) was seeking comfort from me and trying to embrace me but then he turned on me and started choking me.

I woke up to my neck throbbing on the right side but it went away upon waking. Then I did yoga later this afternoon and my neck started to have shooting pains on that side again. I just think it’s interesting that I didn’t have these dreams earlier in my life. Would love to read your experiences!

Hi Sophie and welcome to the forum.

Recently I've heard a bit more about other dimension dreams. Not enough to give you advice, but I'm hearing stories of it happening. I would ask you if you've recently taken ayahuasca or any other mind altering drugs that may have opened a portal? I see that you have also had an alien experience. There are those who have reported these alternate dimension dreams from those encounters.

Use the St. Michael's Prayer to help calm these a bit. From what I've heard, that does seem to help keep these down to a dull roar.

Hello Sophie. I am not sure if i had an alternate reality dream, though i remember me watching me if that makes sense. Like being in a crowd and you see yourself but don't interact. I never had an alien experience that i know of anyway. I guess the only thing that could remotely come close is actually losing time within a dream and being in a storm (i think). I was standing in the woods with flashes of light and lots of wind and suddenly realizing i had no idea how i got there.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hello Sophia. Welcome. I had dreams when I was a kid that involved a dimensional "door" that I could hide in. I never looked around because the dreams always involved someone after me and the only safe place was to get home but there was alway a point when I knew I could not make it home so I would go to this same lamp post and hide "behind" it, slip into a place no one could see me. I could see through a crack and had to be careful no one would notice, and when the person who was after me quit looking for me I could slip out and go home. It was a recurring dream theme but would be different circumstances that I would need to hide in that extra-dimensional space.

When I was an adult I didn't have those dreams anymore but I did start having UAP encounters.