All UFO vids now classified

if the videos, or pics are only of the objects, or edited to only show the objects in question, how could that harm the national defense?. is this a hint that these objects may actually be ours ?

Reactions: Lynne
if the videos, or pics are only of the objects, or edited to only show the objects in question, how could that harm the national defense?. is this a hint that these objects may actually be ours ?
ahh, good point, and that would be incredible.

Reactions: Paulm
My best guess is that it's because of the recorded interactions between the pilots and the UAPs/UFOs that would "compromise" NS - as in, the pilots were too "perturbed", and the colonels/whatever decided that wasn't a "good look" to be broadcasting out there image-wise. Also could be the case that aspects of the HUD/jetfighter's technics were too exposed for their liking, which I've seen silly things such as callsigns being the reason why they chose to not disclose.

"For reasons of national security" is just a blanket excuse for secrecy. It may or may not be the real reason.

Personally, I don't believe that the "tic tacs," etc were ever the result of any sort of leak or that there was ever any "disclosure" intention. UFO info and other such "outside the bubble" topics have always been classified and will always remain so. The phony leaks and disclosure claims are just to placate the masses. The world works a certain way and any information that might upset that structure will never be made public. (My opinion).

Reactions: Lynne
The world works a certain way and any information that might upset that structure will never be made public.
And it's only going to continue to get harder to ignore the problem that is manifesting itselves within our very own skies, of our very own perception.

"For reasons of national security" is just a blanket excuse for secrecy. It may or may not be the real reason.

Personally, I don't believe that the "tic tacs," etc were ever the result of any sort of leak or that there was ever any "disclosure" intention. UFO info and other such "outside the bubble" topics have always been classified and will always remain so. The phony leaks and disclosure claims are just to placate the masses. The world works a certain way and any information that might upset that structure will never be made public. (My opinion).
Crux I tend to lean into this theory too. They want us to know just enough to keep the public aware but not enough to be afraid.

Crux I tend to lean into this theory too. They want us to know just enough to keep the public aware but not enough to be afraid.
the only problem with that theory is on the WORLD level. too many differences in the worlds governments to keep something like this secret. too much control and desire for power. governments would be out for themselves and backstabbing each other and making deals to be the top dog. the governments are as blind as the rest of us on this OR they are the reason for the sightings i believe

This has always been one of the subjects i cannot ungrasp myself off the fence. I have never witnessed a UFO that i know of. There are so many unclear pictures and videos that for someone who hasn't witnessed it first hand, makes it hard to jump onboard. I absolutely believe in life being elsewhere, there can be no doubt of that. But what bothers me is with as much questions and distrust in who has all the finals says, these supposed advanced beings have to see this as well. I mean if 'they' are that further in the order of things than we are, kick these creeps to the curb and announce yourselves. Am i reaching? I mean really. If it is our stuff, put it out there. There will always be advancement. It is in our nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm
the only problem with that theory is on the WORLD level. too many differences in the worlds governments to keep something like this secret.

There is only one government on this planet.