All about Fall

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Fall is fast approaching, and I'm even going out on a limb here to say it may be an early one.
I can already see the signs from insects and animals out there!

WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT FALL?
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO THIS FALL? TAKE A TRIP? FESTIVALS? BONFIRES?
FOOTBALL ON THE AGENDA?
d8e65f922a91677d7f1b1d6c7ae688a6.png

I love, love, love the fall! Can't wait for it to get here! I love the smell of burning leaves, the brisk air, the need for a sweater. I hope I can go for a fall foliage trip this year.
I knew we were sisters...lol

I always know it's truly Fall when the first football came appears on TV.

I've been watching the wildlife for signs. If we base it on the amount of spiders showing up and the bees, it should be about 2 weeks early this year.

I love the end of the heat, the biting insects and snakes. We need Winter to keep the harmful bugs and disease at bay.
I am always glad to see that heat go! Snakes...you guys have way too many snakes! Right now I'm starting to battle the annual spider brigades.

d37.jpg
Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy !
The heat usually clears out of here after Labor Day. Then we have three perfect weeks of Summer !
I'm in no hurry for time to get any faster ; but I'm looking forward to cooler days where I can work outside and not sweat myself down to Michael Jackson size.

festivals, bonfires, fishing, hiking, day trips all over the state... the cooler weather is always welcome after the heat we have for summer. sept through the end of december is perfect weather here. lots of festivals through this time frame that are always nice to attend in the many small towns. perfect for just getting out and relaxing

I have said many times how much i am a fan of fall. My favorite time of year with spring being second. C'mon October! I do have a concert coming up soon, so really looking forward to that.

Last edited: