Aliens, demons, or a product of my imagination?

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Monolith, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Monolith

Monolith
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and decided to join because hopefully somebody on here will have some answers for me. Before anything, please excuse my english because I'm not a native speaker and can't say that I'm the best storyteller either. So a few months ago, I've had some recurring dreams or sleep hallucinations which seemed oddly real and couldn't find any explanation so far. Just to mention that I'm pretty skeptical about the existence of spirits, ghosts and never had any obsession with aliens, so I kind of doubt this could be a product of my imagination (though I have no problem to accept this explanation).

To begin with, many nights I've been waking up suddenly by seeing a bright orb of light appearing on the right side of my bed which didn't move first, but like it knew it was being watched, it accelerated towards the next wall and then disappeared into thin air. Then, the story repeats again and again, and often enough to make me seriously question whether it was real or fantasy. Not to mention that once when I woke up, I expected to see it again on the right side but nothing and when I checked the left side, the orb was there and accelerated again before disappearing into nothing. Maybe it sounds stupid but I felt like it was playing with me, or maybe just tried to hide? Nevertheless, I would still find it odd if my imagination really played these tricks with me :confused:

So I started searching online for an answer and I found that it looked like the foo fighter orbs because it was opaque and bright (though it was only the size of a fingernail) but I remained skeptical since I couldn't see anything while I was wide awake. Then one night, I've seen one of the most f**** up things ever close to my bed hovering in the air: it was a dark round mass of the size of a basketball... covered by a luscious skin or material (it was opaque) and inside it seemed like there were a bunch of other small balls moving erratically in all directions! Again, I had the same weird feeling that the thing was watching me and displayed signs of intelligence because after becoming wide awake, it started to accelerate similar to the bright orb and disappeared into the wall. On that moment, I instantly jumped out of bed scared like hell and checked my room just to make sure that don't see anything crazy. And what boggled me was that the reflection of the window - which usually appears one meter above my head - was way lower and moved up to the initial position with a strange vibration like someone punched the glass! For me, this was an evidence that the thing happened for real and I don't think there could have been a car passing by because, in such occasions, the window shape duplicates and overlays the actual window reflection. It didn't look like there was an external light source causing it either.

Now there are almost 4 months since that incident happened and I never saw anything like that again. Just to find lately that there are many people across the world seeing metallic ufo spheres and they look almost identical with that thing. They also appear to shape shift and have small spheres inside - for example this and this. Now let's say that what I saw was just a dream, then maybe this was some type of clairvoyance? Because I had no idea about these 'objects' before and it would be crazy if my brain really imagined it. So what do you think it was? Any help is much appreciated.

#1 Monolith, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2020
    Benway, ozentity and garnetsilver like this.
  2. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum, MonolithMonolith. Your experience is worthy of discussion. Thanks for sharing

ozentity, garnetsilver and Monolith like this.
  3. Monolith

Monolith
    Expand Collapse

Thank you, hope that someone here could help me with an explanation :kissingheart:

garnetsilver likes this.
  4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Hi Monolith and welcome to the forum. We are all searching for answers here. If you have ruled out any outside causes and you feel you were awake then something is happening. I don’t know you but if you don’t have a history of mental health issues then all that is left is some strange unexplainable event. So often these type of things are unique to the individual. So in sharing we can all learn tog. We do have some suggestions you could try to protect yourself.
    PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

t
    ry reading this over and see if this is helpful.

ozentity and Monolith like this.
  5. Monolith

Monolith
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the link, Lynne. I don't have any history of mental health issues but I've had hypnopompic hallucinations in the past - they are most likely to occur when I'm stressed but don't happen too often. I have no idea why I saw the 'alien' thing and what it wanted from me if it was real. As I already mentioned, I'm a skeptical person and I'm not easily impressed by dreams but this one appeared to be very unusual.

6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I would recommend recording your dreams as much as possible. Perhaps you will gain some insight. Keep a good record of this event too. I don’t know what your beliefs are but perhaps praying or asking guides to reveal the answers you need might help.

DogLet, Monolith and ozentity like this.
  7. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

One explanation would be that when you are stressed your mind is more aware and open to experiencing something paranormal.I think people's minds block out anything that is too much to deal with usually.That's where open people differ,they accept the paranormal as the norm in their life and see and hear on an acute level.I don't know what the orbs could be,then again a lot of this stuff is a personal journey as said.If it was something alien they might think they have a cover but with you being open at times you may be seeing their true form.Welcome to the forum Monolith.

Benway, Monolith and Lynne like this.
  8. Monolith

Monolith
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the suggestion, Lynne. Yeah, I've been thinking about this since I've had many weird experiences and most of them have been forgotten. Perhaps a small journal dedicated to paranormal events will help.

Thank you. And it could be possible that my mind perceived something subtle, though the alien thing appeared material and behaved like it was out of this world. Anyway if my imagination is so rich, then I should start making science fiction movies because I never saw aliens looking like multicellular organisms floating in the air lol.

Benway and ozentity like this.
  9. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Not your regular E.T phone home stuff, lol but when you think about it probably more likely,I doubt aliens would have two eyes,a nose and mouth like a lot of Earth creatures,so not so way out.Interesting experience you had.

Benway and Monolith like this.
  10. Monolith

Monolith
    Expand Collapse

I didn't mention one thing because it could have been only my imagination and I don't want to make it sound like its BS... but later that night, I had a really weird dream that several black balls (supposedly from that thing) were spread around the room and showed me (telepathically) some geometric shapes and spirals, also some numbers followed by a, b. I thought it was golden ratio but I'm not sure. Just wanted to let you guys know because maybe it meant something but I have no clue what it was.

#10 Monolith, Feb 3, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    Benway likes this.