Aliens and the oujiaboard

Zelaox

Reaction score
Me and my friend did play with the board 10 years ago, and since then things started happenning, knocks on the walls, stratches/scars on my friends body, whistling sounds, blue flashes and smells, things disapearing, then we find them on other places, and we always thought that we had bring a demon in our lives, but when i´am thinking about it more and more, an oujiaboard may perhaps create a ´portal´ because everything is somehow connnected to eachother to other living beings, i have film it and taken photos but my battery on my mobile is dead right now so, it comes later, i had a dream tonight where all the animal was tied to the trees and the skin around the mouth had been removed so only the bones showed, but it may only be because that i know how its done, but i dont know.

Welcome to the forum, Xelaox.

From my experience, and what others here will confirm, is that's exactly how ouija boards work. When you welcome a spirit to speak to you, you open a portal. Many users of the board make the mistake of not closing these portals after communication, as you likely did when you used it. I dont know if you let in an alien, a dead person or a demon, and usually the case is you never know who or what you're communicating with, or what their intentions are.

Are these strange phenomena still happening around your house, and is this home the same home you used the board in?

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
C88B8FD3-C76E-46E1-B6AE-6702B593DC50.jpeg Hi and welcome to the forum. Charlie is correct and sounds like you have given implied consent for something to get involved with you. If this activity has been effecting you for ten years that’s a long time. You might need to seek help in your belief system. Above is the St Michaels prayer. It is effective for all faiths. I’d advise this for protection and revoke any consent by stating this out loud. If you have a faith in God repent and ask for protection.

Reactions: Donna K. and Aces
i had a dream tonight where all the animal was tied to the trees and the skin around the mouth had been removed so only the bones showed, but it may only be because that i know how its done, but i dont know.

10 year's later... Really? The board brings Spirits. But, 10 year's later... if your dreams are of such sacrilege to Creation and The Creator/God... might want to look within and SEE yourself. Just saying. Good advice here, but I am suspecting you would rather roll in the 'darkness' then find a way out.