Reaction score
THE HORRIFIC TRUTH ABOUT ALIEN VAMPIRES AND THEIR LUST FOR BLOOD

Full story at site

Beckley Images 11/14/18 - Coast to Coast AM

Beckley Images 11/14/18
AddThis Sharing Buttons
11/14/18 show.

c75e31b4-2059-4bc4-80b8-2e3643d1811b

1) Red Cross bloodmobile in Point Pleasant, WV that was chased by a UFO and nearly picked up into the air with its human "payload" of plasma.

5a859cf7-4f08-4e07-bd65-f42ae65715be

2) Puncture wounds found on over 400 residents of the island of Collores who were attacked by objects nicknamed Chupa-Chupa from which blood had been drained.

d1f3ef76-1042-4941-8f22-ab37448fcb4a

3) Australian UFO researcher says she was molested by a strange, smelly creature who attacked her and drained blood from her system causing her to pass out.

aaf78d4f-ffa3-4a07-b8b8-7f5c082e386f

4) Official photos of the blood sucking Chupa-chupa UFOs taken by Brazilian military that attacked over 400 individuals on the island of Collores.

Thoughts?
If you can't pick up a late-70s bloodmobile or subdue a 70's remote village, you've pretty much failed as alien vampires.

And I'm not being facetious, either. Specialized tools can be constructed for specific purposes. If your need or desire for blood is that acute, why are the events so random and non-fatal? Why weren't there numerous, unsolvable disappearances? And most tellingly, to me, why would such pursuits suddenly stop? 600 people may sound like a lot of victims, but at 1.5 gallons per person even if you take it wholesale is 900 gallons of blood (3407 liters for our Euro brethren). That's not going to go very far for even one individual, mush less a group of any size.

Now, if you're just sampling the blood of a controlled population for specific testing purposes, that's different. But it isn't being a vampire.

Reactions: Debi
If you can't pick up a late-70s bloodmobile or subdue a 70's remote village, you've pretty much failed as alien vampires.

And I'm not being facetious, either. Specialized tools can be constructed for specific purposes. If your need or desire for blood is that acute, why are the events so random and non-fatal? Why weren't there numerous, unsolvable disappearances? And most tellingly, to me, why would such pursuits suddenly stop? 600 people may sound like a lot of victims, but at 1.5 gallons per person even if you take it wholesale is 900 gallons of blood (3407 liters for our Euro brethren). That's not going to go very far for even one individual, mush less a group of any size.

Now, if you're just sampling the blood of a controlled population for specific testing purposes, that's different. But it isn't being a vampire.
REALLY good point! Thank you!