Alien sighting in Ohio

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
In a bizarre report filed to the Ohio chapter of MUFON, an anonymous witness claims to have possibly spotted an alien crossing a highway! According to a local media report, the truly strange incident occurred on the last day of July near the city of Mount Vernon. The individual who encountered the potential ET has opted to keep their name private at this time, but was deemed a "credible witness" by a MUFON investigator who looked into the case.

In their report, the witness explained that they were driving along the highway when a creature of some kind appeared out of a cornfield and dashed across the road. Amazingly, the oddity was said to be bipedal and seven or eight feet tall. While that may initially sound like a Bigfoot, the observer noted that the entity had no body hair and more closely resembled a classic grey alien in that it possessed spindly limbs, an oversized head, and black eyes. This is further borne out in a sketch made by the witness and submitted to MUFON.

A subsequent visit to the site by UFO investigator Ron McGlone unfortunately failed to yield any indication that an alien or anything out of the ordinary had been in the area. And local police say that they were unaware of any strange sightings during the time in question. So, unless the ET makes another appearance or the witness comes forward with further information, the case will likely wind up being one of those curious events that leaves us scratching our heads and wondering what exactly happened on the highway in Mount Vernon.

Before one begins wondering if the oddity was a sightseeing ET looking to learn about the former home of George Washington, the community is actually a completely different Mount Vernon in a totally different state and not the historical landmark. Then again, one can imagine that such a mistake might be made by a ET traveling all the way across the universe and having only punched in 'Mount Vernon' as their destination. Should that be the case, that might explain why the alien was in such a hurry to get out of the area.

Alien Sighting Reported in Ohio - Coast to Coast AM

Before one begins wondering if the oddity was a sightseeing ET looking to learn about the former home of George Washington, the community is actually a completely different Mount Vernon in a totally different state and not the historical landmark.
But, George Washington may have slept there. :) I don't know what I would do if I saw such an entity cross in front of me on a back road. Perhaps hope that the Mrs was with me to ensure tghat I wasn't seeing things.

Reminds me of the shapeshifter story I posted on here with the very long grey lanky limbs

"On our way down we started by following what 3 of us including myself thought was JB. We followed him in the moonlight through the waist high foliage. He stopped for a few seconds and let us get closer then kept walking. We follow him another 15 yards or so and he stops again. This time he lifts his left arm out straight and turns his head using his arm to cover his face like a vampire. We make eye contact and I stop in my tracks, something is off... I shout " hey **** I know you can hear me, I can feel you listening to us." It keeps walking forward in between two large shrubs in the clearing, really the only foliage in the entire large clearing. He stops for a 3rd time and stands still waiting for us to get within 2 yard or so. JB, who we are following, does a clean tuck and roll into the bushes to the left and disappears. We all freeze. JB is a heavier set guy, he couldn't do that... After this point everyone has their own version of events. I will tell what I experienced. At this moment my friends hear a inside joke we have with one another, trying to affirm it's one of us. I hear a scratchy "hey c'mere" I take a step or two towards the bush so I could see through the leaves with the moonlight and I see 2 long slender grey arms in a ape like stance with no visible hair I could see. At this point I scream " **** this! It lead us here! Into the very steps we are standing!" And I take off sprinting towards the exit of the park."