Alien-like skulls unearthed in Mexico

Wow Tina that is one creepy rock. Looks like a reptilian head

Wow Tina that is one creepy rock. Looks like a reptilian head
I went to the Edinburg Manor this summer with my sister and dad, where Ghost Adventures did a lock-down. At the end, the tour guide showed pictures that tourists took there, and the last picture was a pretty disturbing picture of (what looked like to me) a reptilian-like biped creature walking close to the camera on the front yard. Its body parts were not proportional to a human's, so I don't think it was a costume. The head was too small, and the wrong shape, among other anomalies. I don't know if the photographer even knew it was there, cuz if I had seen it, I wouldn't have stuck around to take a picture of it!

Most likely nodular chert of some type, and not petrified. Looks like it could have some quartz inclusions. It's certainly not a petrified skull.....Petrified bones would look much like ther unpetrified counterparts. If you found a petrified skull you would say "I found a skull," rather than "I found a rock that looks a lot like a skull." Incidently, if the material is chert, it's the most common material that prehistoric people would have used in making stone tools (e.g. arrowheads, spearheads, scrapers, etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Most likely nodular chert of some type, and not petrified. Looks like it could have some quartz inclusions. It's certainly not a petrified skull.....Petrified bones would look much like ther unpetrified counterparts. If you found a petrified skull you would say "I found a skull," rather than "I found a rock that looks a lot like a skull." Incidently, if the material is chert, it's the most common material that prehistoric people would have used in making stone tools (e.g. arrowheads, spearheads, scrapers, etc).
Bob we are so lucky to have your talents here