Alien Dream...

Fantasio Inferno

Reaction score
Hello, I’ve been doing fine, and I’m back to share another vivid dream for those who are curious. Maybe not all of you believe in alien life, and that’s understandable. And I’m open to all opinions. So, most of us have heard about alien abductions and such, right? I don’t doubt that abductions have happened before, but this dream showed me things I felt very real just for them to be a dream. (I don’t watch alien films nor I'm interested in the subject but I had plenty repeating and similar dreams to this one).

So, I was outside a big dark cave, supposedly in some place in USA, like a 51 area. No people, it was all quiet. Only a man with blond hair standing outside the cave, just then he saw another man coming towards the cave, and warned him to not enter because people disappear when they get there as he said. They couldn’t see me. I felt that I was supposed to enter the cave because I had something to take from there even if I knew it was no good to go in.

When I entered, instead of just a normal cave, I saw dim lights coming from big computer systems in the walls and lots of technology, darkness was most regardless, and all was metal, even the walls and floors. I started searching around for what I was tasked to take. I walked into a hallway where I saw many tables with tied bodies on them unconscious or even dead, no blood, just bodies covered with a white sheet. I suddenly saw a very short, light peach skinned with some grey color being, with a very ugly (as I might say) face and head walking to my direction in the hallway I were in. It was atrocious, I got very scared. Black huge eyes, big head, small body, short hands, short feet.

Once it saw me it started chasing me, I tried to run and find somewhere to hide from this thing. I was not leaving without the object I was looking for, but with no luck, it caught me. Before I could do anything to defend myself, my body was paralyzed and I was tied onto a table as well and taken somewhere by this ugly Betty creature. After that, I woke up from fear.

It could be more than a dream, though I really wish It’s not.
That is concerning. Do you think you are interacting in an out of body or other dimensional way? Past life memory perhaps? Abduction? I understand if this is to personal. Just throwing out points of discussion if you are interested in continuing the discussion.

That is concerning. Do you think you are interacting in an out of body or other dimensional way? Past life memory perhaps? Abduction? I understand if this is to personal. Just throwing out points of discussion if you are interested in continuing the discussion.
I have had plenty of past life memories, but no abduction memories exactly. My alien dreams are usually about me and people I work with (which I never met in this life) to stop alien races who keep humans in slavery, by either sneaking into their bases to steal away their technology power or freeing human slaves who are mind controlled by this society system.

I know all this sounds like science fiction I made up or saw on a movie, but Ive never been interested in such things. Its just my own experience. All of these dreams are about some unknown beings giving me orders to catch aliens who keep some humans mind controlled. Im also given tasks to catch mass murderers who have a mix with the deep government and things like that. Hence, the dream of my dear coworker who died in my arms by the mistake I had done during one of our missions, which I had wrote about in the past.

Honestly these dreams are very vivid, I get a deep urge coming from my soul to say sorry to my coworker for what I had done. As for the out of body interactions, I have many of those, I can’t even remember some of them because they’re so many. I get deep sadness whenever I think about my past lives anyway.

Thanks for reading. I’m a bit melodramatic :D but Ive gotten used to all this so it doesn’t really get through me anymore, for others it’s usually very dramatic, for me it’s just normal.

Hello, I’ve been doing fine, and I’m back to share another vivid dream for those who are curious. Maybe not all of you believe in alien life, and that’s understandable. And I’m open to all opinions. So, most of us have heard about alien abductions and such, right? I don’t doubt that abductions have happened before, but this dream showed me things I felt very real just for them to be a dream. (I don’t watch alien films nor I'm interested in the subject but I had plenty repeating and similar dreams to this one).

So, I was outside a big dark cave, supposedly in some place in USA, like a 51 area. No people, it was all quiet. Only a man with blond hair standing outside the cave, just then he saw another man coming towards the cave, and warned him to not enter because people disappear when they get there as he said. They couldn’t see me. I felt that I was supposed to enter the cave because I had something to take from there even if I knew it was no good to go in.

When I entered, instead of just a normal cave, I saw dim lights coming from big computer systems in the walls and lots of technology, darkness was most regardless, and all was metal, even the walls and floors. I started searching around for what I was tasked to take. I walked into a hallway where I saw many tables with tied bodies on them unconscious or even dead, no blood, just bodies covered with a white sheet. I suddenly saw a very short, light peach skinned with some grey color being, with a very ugly (as I might say) face and head walking to my direction in the hallway I were in. It was atrocious, I got very scared. Black huge eyes, big head, small body, short hands, short feet.

Once it saw me it started chasing me, I tried to run and find somewhere to hide from this thing. I was not leaving without the object I was looking for, but with no luck, it caught me. Before I could do anything to defend myself, my body was paralyzed and I was tied onto a table as well and taken somewhere by this ugly Betty creature. After that, I woke up from fear.

Inferno thanks for sharing, yeah that some nightmare! Alot of ppl believe from hearing them say dreams may not always be dreams. But it is really happening. When I was younger I use to have repetitive dream. My brother and I getting chased and hiding always woke up. It continues. Then as I got little older we stayed the night at our aunt's house it started again u scared the holy heck out of my cousin's. Anyways the next or so my cousin's and siblings were out and (making it short) low and behold spotted a UFO. After seeing it I no longer had the dream anymore.

Inferno thanks for sharing, yeah that some nightmare! Alot of ppl believe from hearing them say dreams may not always be dreams. But it is really happening. When I was younger I use to have repetitive dream. My brother and I getting chased and hiding always woke up. It continues. Then as I got little older we stayed the night at our aunt's house it started again u scared the holy heck out of my cousin's. Anyways the next or so my cousin's and siblings were out and (making it short) low and behold spotted a UFO. After seeing it I no longer had the dream anymore.
I see, Ive heard stories like this one from many people. I’m trying to somehow investigate into it for why this happens to so many though. I’ve heard people are being monitored by these beings when you have repetitive dreams about them. Maybe you stopped seeing the same dream because they stopped monitoring your life. Just an idea, don’t mean to scare. It could even be a past life memory, who knows.

I have had plenty of past life memories, but no abduction memories exactly. My alien dreams are usually about me and people I work with (which I never met in this life) to stop alien races who keep humans in slavery, by either sneaking into their bases to steal away their technology power or freeing human slaves who are mind controlled by this society system.

I know all this sounds like science fiction I made up or saw on a movie, but Ive never been interested in such things. Its just my own experience. All of these dreams are about some unknown beings giving me orders to catch aliens who keep some humans mind controlled. Im also given tasks to catch mass murderers who have a mix with the deep government and things like that. Hence, the dream of my dear coworker who died in my arms by the mistake I had done during one of our missions, which I had wrote about in the past.

Honestly these dreams are very vivid, I get a deep urge coming from my soul to say sorry to my coworker for what I had done. As for the out of body interactions, I have many of those, I can’t even remember some of them because they’re so many. I get deep sadness whenever I think about my past lives anyway.

Thanks for reading. I’m a bit melodramatic :D but Ive gotten used to all this so it doesn’t really get through me anymore, for others it’s usually very dramatic, for me it’s just normal.
So do I understand right?, you believe this is really happening on some level?

Reactions: Donna K.