Alien caught on CCTV camera?

Never would want to have a camera pointed at me all night long. Nah, not creepy at all. Hopefully he tells any 'guests' that they are on camera as well lol. Footage is quite grainy and may have to check out the actual episode. They always scrutinize all entries and give decent feedback.

Strange! While I’ve never seen a grey or any sort of being.. I have seen ufos while out in remote areas and over Utah lake while hunting. Never in town.

Welcome, Carnage! I live in West Valley, have seen UFOs from my backyard at least three times, most recently last Friday night. A member of my group caught one on video in May that is exactly like the three I saw and videod at Skinwalker Ranch last year. They are everywhere.
I have a Grey hitch hiker. They watch the world through my eyes. Brought it back from SWR last fall. Not evil.

Reactions: Lynne
Just watched the episode of The Proof is out There (season 2 ep 14). There is an odd shadow above the 'creature' that has to be coming from behind the door. So doesn't appear to be real lol.

Welcome, Carnage! I live in West Valley, have seen UFOs from my backyard at least three times, most recently last Friday night. A member of my group caught one on video in May that is exactly like the three I saw and videod at Skinwalker Ranch last year. They are everywhere.
I have a Grey hitch hiker. They watch the world through my eyes. Brought it back from SWR last fall. Not evil.
Are you talking about a Grey alien?

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Why does the video cut off? We don't see him enter the room? Although this looks convincing this made me suspicious . I'd be getting out the bible and sage if this happened to me lol. Creepy if real.

Reactions: Selectric
Why does the video cut off? We don't see him enter the room? Although this looks convincing this made me suspicious . I'd be getting out the bible and sage if this happened to me lol. Creepy if real.
If was real, which it wasn't, you'd think the 'alien' would be able to shutdown the grainy video camera the guy was using lol.

Reactions: Lynne