alien abduction stories 100+ Alien Abduction Stories That Will Make You Believe

That’s worrying, in a way that these beings (if exist) see us as experiments. I can’t understand how easily they do these things to us, they see us as how a cruel person would see an animal, defenseless and for use. I know you can never believe anything without actual proof. But, many people have reported similar incidents that have happened to them. And the government has been said to know everything about all these abductions.

The people who know too much disappear, in all cases, knowledge that has to do with the government.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
That’s worrying, in a way that these beings (if exist) see us as experiments. I can’t understand how easily they do these things to us, they see us as how a cruel person would see an animal, defenseless and for use. I know you can never believe anything without actual proof. But, many people have reported similar incidents that have happened to them. And the government has been said to know everything about all these abductions.

The people who know too much disappear, in all cases, knowledge that has to do with the government.

You are so right ppl have disappeared from speaking out . And yes alot of abduction stories are grim and horrible, hence why some ppl believe they are demon's, what's the best way to get back at Lord is to hurt his children

Reactions: Fantasio Inferno
You are so right ppl have disappeared from speaking out . And yes alot of abduction stories are grim and horrible, hence why some ppl believe they are demon's, what's the best way to get back at Lord is to hurt his children
Well, the only way to work all this out is gathering forces with people who want to help this world.

Going alone to fight something much dangerous or opposing organizations for the sake of a better world and for the truth is not something anyone can do alone. From what I realized until now, ‘dark forces’ try to bring to their side many people who are on this planet and are trying to help the situation of the earth. They try to influence negatively the so called starseeds or so.

Reactions: ParanormalMom