Alien Abduction (Correct Link)

This is a topic I find super disturbing. and I wish we could stop it. Has anyone read or heard of someone who was able to stop them? It seems they have no trouble doing whatever they want, and we have no say or control. People report calling on God and angels to no effect. They seem to have no fear of being stopped. The mystery of their purpose is the burning question.

Wow. If this is a true account, it's a shame the family seemed so beaten down by them. Whatever control these things can (allegedly) have over us is frightening. All i know, i would fight till they would have to put me down...especially trying to remove a child. Perhaps that is one draw they have...the human spirit. Bully mentality. Someone needs to stuff them inside their spaceship locker and kick 'em back to where they came.

The worst thing about that story was the grandfather. My granddaughter is six and if those things so much as breathed near her they would find out instantly how horrible humans can be. Thats what men do when anything threatens their family not say they will bring her back :alien::gun:.

Wow. If this is a true account, it's a shame the family seemed so beaten down by them. Whatever control these things can (allegedly) have over us is frightening. All i know, i would fight till they would have to put me down...especially trying to remove a child. Perhaps that is one draw they have...the human spirit. Bully mentality. Someone needs to stuff them inside their spaceship locker and kick 'em back to where they came.
Some abductees have reported that they witnessed others going through some type of experiment to remove and trap the soul. I have pondered the idea that perhaps these beings either have lost their souls or are born without them. Perhaps these are the Nephilim from the bible created by the fallen angels with women of men. The process may be continuing today with the abductions. Could these beings be soul-less because they are not God sparked? They continue on in the Astral plane but cannot go higher into Gods realm without a soul. They are in a sense building an army with the abduction and reproduction process, while at the same time trying to figure out how to transplant a soul.? I know how sci-fi this sounds, but it would explain a lot. It would also explain the unusual powers these beings have. If the hierarchy are neg. angels, they could transform into beings of light and have the powers of God like entities. We can get into semantics and call them different names as we move around the globe, but similar historical accounts of these beings exist everywhere. Djinn or Angel? does it matter? We may be fighting the age-old war of good versus evil.

The worst thing about that story was the grandfather. My granddaughter is six and if those things so much as breathed near her they would find out instantly how horrible humans can be. Thats what men do when anything threatens their family not say they will bring her back :alien::gun:.
Agreed.