Alexa to run your entire home soon?

NopenopenopenopenopeNOPENOPENOPE

If anyone has an echo they wanna part with, PM me. Nothing I can’t fix with a little tannerite!

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Just think if the tech changes, which it will, and you now have to replace the whole thing. No thanks. I'll use the old fashioned idea of no tech.

My son just bought a Lennar home with all those gadgets. His refrigerator knows how many eggs he has left, the ac comes on 1/2 hr before he gets home,all his tvs are connected. I will not be visiting anytime soon.

My son just bought a Lennar home with all those gadgets. His refrigerator knows how many eggs he has left, the ac comes on 1/2 hr before he gets home,all his tvs are connected. I will not be visiting anytime soon.
The fridge knows how many eggs are left? Whatever happened to just an inventory checklist of your fridge?

Does it take your fingerprints at the door??? :eek:

Reactions: sal
I would.. come on man its like a sci-fi movie.

I would.. come on man its like a sci-fi movie.
I know, right......everyone thought it was cool on star trek when all the doors automatically open and all you have to do is say "computer" and it would talk to you.....but when it comes to reality everyones afraid of it....lol

strange story though, was watching TV the other day and out of no where, my google home mini laughed and said "that's funny".....kinda freaked us out a little......lol