Alaska Bermuda Triangle

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Thousands of People Have Mysteriously Disappeared in "Alaska's Bermuda Triangle"

ou've probably heard legends about planes and ships mysteriously disappearing in the Bermuda Triangle (or Devil's Triangle): the area of ocean between Florida, Puerto Rico, and Bermuda. But those legends don't come close to the very real, very serious disappearances that have plagued Alaska for decades. There's a region of wilderness known by names like "Alaska's Bermuda Triangle," the "Bermuda Triangle of Alaska," and the "Alaskan Triangle" — and no matter what name you give it, it's far more deadly than its tropical cousin.

Full story at site

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
I heard a report that a cause in the Bermuda Triangle (south) was huge waves that would result unexpectedly in the unusual ocean conditions down there. That was reported on a local Los Angeles news channel not long ago.

I heard a report that a cause in the Bermuda Triangle (south) was huge waves that would result unexpectedly in the unusual ocean conditions down there. That was reported on a local Los Angeles news channel not long ago.
I hear that as well. I'm not convinced, though. I've heard a lot of different explanations, and none seem to cover the entire situation, imo.

Yes, I think it still leaves aviation vanishings unexplained. In other matters, I have struggled to log in as I'm working on starting an online art business in Etsy. Mostly I have fairly ordinary painting on canvas. My canvas art rarely shows anything supernatural or even how I feel as odd as that may seem. I became a member here to read, share and post some work on paper to illustrate some paranormal themes.

always heard the Bermuda triangle is one of the areas on the globe where supposedly compasses point to true north, not magnetic north, happens in certain places as you circumnavigate the earth. makes compasses swing as much as 20 degrees...as far as boats and planes going down I think the methane gas theory may be quite possible.

I'm having to reach wayyyyyyy back to the early 90s for these memories, but I recall a discussion on not just the Bermuda triangle, but 6 total areas around the world where such disappearances happen, only one of which was landlocked (none in Alaska, but that's not surprising considering the difficulty of moving, consolidating, and analyzing data prior to the maturation of the Internet). I'm almost certain I still have the book mentioning this somewhere in the bookcases behind me. If I come across it, I'll see if I can dig this thread back up from memory :)

Reactions: Debi
I'm having to reach wayyyyyyy back to the early 90s for these memories, but I recall a discussion on not just the Bermuda triangle, but 6 total areas around the world where such disappearances happen, only one of which was landlocked (none in Alaska, but that's not surprising considering the difficulty of moving, consolidating, and analyzing data prior to the maturation of the Internet). I'm almost certain I still have the book mentioning this somewhere in the bookcases behind me. If I come across it, I'll see if I can dig this thread back up from memory :)
I've heard of several as well and yes, from waaaayyyyyyy back. Do dig it back up if you can.