Airborne!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
A jaw-dropping video from Poland shows a motorist speeding towards a roundabout and failing to turn in time, sending his car flying through the air. The incredible scene, which was captured on film by a traffic camera, reportedly occurred in the village of Rabien this past Sunday. The community's volunteer fire department subsequently shared the footage on social media as a warning to drivers.

According to their post, the car was so badly damaged that rescue workers had to cut the vehicle open in order to remove the driver, who suffered several serious injuries from the accident. He's currently recuperating at a local hospital and may wind up facing charges for the mishap as officers on the scene took blood samples from the motorist after detecting the smell of alcohol at the scene.

Reactions: Rowan2222 and Duke
I can’t believe the driver lived!!! That looked horrible.

I'm surprised he lived too.

I used to drive the main A road into Aberdeen that has similar style roundabouts with the cobbles on it. Quite a fast road then suddenly a small roundabout that may catch people out.
One day I was heading down it and there was a medium sized box van, on it's roof in the centre of the roundabout, with a black plough mark through the cobbles where it had left it's engine.

Reactions: Debi
Eh, I could do it on my bicycle . . .just kidding. I watch many bike videos and someone has tried such a stint on a bicycle. There are some thrill seekers who have tried just about anything.

Reactions: Debi