Air Show UFO

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A Washington man who attended an air show over the weekend was left scratching his head after spotting a pair of strange unidentified flying objects in his video from the festivities.

John Whichelow captured the puzzling footage during Sunday's Skyfest event at Washington's Fairchild AFB.

When he later watched the video of two Thunderbird jets, he was stunned to see that there was also an odd white object which streaked across the sky.

Whichelow noted that the jets were said to be flying at 500 miles per hour, which suggests that the speed of the UFO was tremendous.

Another piece of footage from Whichelow shows a second unknown object that appears to be black and hovering in the sky.

While skeptics may say that the anomalies are simply prosaic objects made to look remarkable due to a photographic error, Whichelow was not convinced of that explanation.

He told TV station KHQ that "people talk about meteors or birds or bugs that are close to the camera, I looked at it so closely and I don't think it's any of those."

Source: KHQ

Reactions: Paintman
It don't say if the pilots reported anything strange up there....I would check with them to see if they seen anything.

I have seen a UFO...a black triangle just over the treetops at my home. I still question what it WAS. What I saw was quite real...what it was I have no proof.

Pretty impressive videos. Too bad that even today the reporters, especially the lady, had to act like it was just one of those crazy UFO stories that they have to report about.

This is a good catch. Totally believable