AI replicates dead girlfriend

AI couldn’t even begin to fill the void because it can’t.

I don't know.

Look at AI-driven sex robots and the people that want to legally marry them.

I wonder how long it will be before someone comes up with the brainwave of AI-driven robots that are created in a 'true likeness' to a lost loved one.........

I don't know.

I wonder how long it will be before someone comes up with the brainwave of AI-driven robots that are created in a 'true likeness' to a lost loved one.........
They are already in the works.

Reactions: titch2k6
I think it' s extremely sad/sick to even contemplate it. You can move on until we meet again but you cant replicate the love.

I don't know.

To each their own but I don’t know either. Things like that are better left alone. I get losing people, but the AI would really only serve as a reminder of what you’ve lost that you can never regain.

Do I really need to say it?

this was already done in an 80's episode of Tales from the Darkside, "Mookie and Pookie" about a boy who dies and leaves an algorythm on his computer to communicate with his twin sister as himself.......