AI Pet

Kind of reminds me of the old Furby toy...the one the NSA banned as a possible spy!

1611003526312.png

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
Kind of reminds me of the old Furby toy...the one the NSA banned as a possible spy!

View attachment 29648
ya know, i was wondering if these hit the market how long it would be before ppl complained that they were being listened to through them.... or if they could be hacked... wonder if there is a camera in them...lol..... i bet you could say i need something (anything) to it and it would pop up an ad on your facebook page for it...lmao

• Wow
Reactions: ozentity
ya know, i was wondering if these hit the market how long it would be before ppl complained that they were being listened to through them.... or if they could be hacked... wonder if there is a camera in them...lol..... i bet you could say i need something (anything) to it and it would pop up an ad on your facebook page for it...lmao
Who needs to worry about Furby? I'm already terrified of my phone, laptop and TV! Somebody is listening and I can't figure out which one!

• Wow
Reactions: ozentity
I had an old caravan full of junk and the kids old toys, every time I went in there this furby thing would speak,I couldn't find it amongst the junk, creepy as. When I finally got rid of the junk and took it to the tip the thing was still speaking in the pit, and probably still is, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Debi
As for the new robo pet, anything that cute has to have a dark side, lol.

Reactions: Debi