AI Dog collar

For 99 dollars it better walk the dog for you lol. Idk about this. They are basing this on all dogs barks having the same emotion. Also how can they make the association to begin with? This has the feel of a clever marketing scheme. However if it really worked and they had a way to prove it , I would buy one today. I wish there was a video demonstration.

Reactions: ozentity
For 99 dollars it better walk the dog for you lol. Idk about this. They are basing this on all dogs barks having the same emotion. Also how can they make the association to begin with? This has the feel of a clever marketing scheme. However if it really worked and they had a way to prove it , I would buy one today. I wish there was a video demonstration.
They also have one out for cats.

• Haha

Thanks for the video. I get it much better now. I think most people can tell the mood of their dog without a communicator. I can see some value it it being a fit bit for dogs however it’s too expensive for that purpose.

I don't care what my jack russell is saying, he talks too much so gets a vibration collar on at times.Silence is golden, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0777.JPG
    IMG_0777.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 59
Reactions: Paulm and Debi
Let me know when they create a collar to allow dogs to actually speak. That would be legendary.

I don't care what my jack russell is saying, he talks too much so gets a vibration collar on at times.Silence is golden, lol.
They are busy little dogs. Such a cutie !!