Afterlife Avatars

As for Whitley’s claims… I honestly don’t know what to think. I believe he believes his wife is talking to him and of course it might be true, however whatever happened to him out in that woods could have messed with his mind. I honestly don’t know if we can take his stuff as truth. I think the story “Communion” of the first incident is probably the truest recollection. Something happened to him in the woods, probably alien abductions. Weather they broke his mind or opened it is what I’m wondering.

Yeah, I'm a bit skeptical of Strieber too.

Qui Gon-Jinn.
lrncdun40ag01.jpg

I think a Butrerfly. They don’t eat anything yucky and are very pretty.

As for Whitley’s claims… I honestly don’t know what to think. I believe he believes his wife is talking to him and of course it might be true, however whatever happened to him out in that woods could have messed with his mind. I honestly don’t know if we can take his stuff as truth. I think the story “Communion” of the first incident is probably the truest recollection. Something happened to him in the woods, probably alien abductions. Weather they broke his mind or opened it is what I’m wondering.
I have always loved Whitley Strieber but I understand. Some of the things he says are hard to understand. He misses his wife so much and he has had communication with something for so long it makes sense that his wife would be included in that. I have had snippits of communication from some dead relative, usually in dreams, but sometimes I have heard my mother's voice tell me something. I think what Whitley talks about is in the realm of possibility, but outside of my experience.

I have always loved Whitley Strieber but I understand. Some of the things he says are hard to understand. He misses his wife so much and he has had communication with something for so long it makes sense that his wife would be included in that. I have had snippits of communication from some dead relative, usually in dreams, but sometimes I have heard my mother's voice tell me something. I think what Whitley talks about is in the realm of possibility, but outside of my experience.
Well said, Jaha.

Well... I have a good friend that come's as a dragon fly. My Niece come's as a Snow Owl... (no mistaking that one - Arkansas doesn't have Snow Owls) Debi, now, She IS The Owl... and doesn't need to Sail to make her appearance HERE... lol But me, I have many animal friends and Guides... but alas, my Totem is The Cedar... and like them, I will 'sigh' and someone will hear or not.

I never read Whitley til after the fact but, like Lynne, I have no doubt in his remembrance of something extraordinary happening to him (the beginning) and his inability to put that into somewhat coherent 'words' is the Truest of his testimony ... where everything gets muddled is in the 'very human' instinct to interpret, then decide 'we know' the Truth (or any Truth) about wtf. Crowley was the same. Wound up quite insane. There are Truths we, as humans, just can't define. But, ya know, we gotta try. The further down the Rabbit Hole we go, the further off course we wander and the more open we are to our ego's, and anything and everything beyond us that cares to fill in the blanks.

While I read through to Transformation, by then I was dousing MYSELF with Holy Water... and to this day, if I pick up my copy of "Communion" I have to put it back down within the first 20 pages. Bad JuJu there.