Afterlife Avatars

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
From the synopsis of Strieber's appearance on the C2C website:

Strieber spoke about his afterlife communications with deceased wife, Anne. Strieber admitted she approached him an hour after she passed and uses a white moth as an avatar to communicate with him.

Our question is, if you needed an avatar to communicate with your loved ones after you have passed, what avatar would you choose?

Well, if I can't come as my human form for some reason, the Owl has been my avatar so long I actually can view myself as one. Have the tattoo and all to go with it. So once I'm gone, watch for me flying by and hooting at you guys! lol Hoping I get to at least be able to use words cuz teaching you all "owl" would take a while. ;bg3

I think a Butrerfly. They don’t eat anything yucky and are very pretty.

As for Whitley’s claims… I honestly don’t know what to think. I believe he believes his wife is talking to him and of course it might be true, however whatever happened to him out in that woods could have messed with his mind. I honestly don’t know if we can take his stuff as truth. I think the story “Communion” of the first incident is probably the truest recollection. Something happened to him in the woods, probably alien abductions. Weather they broke his mind or opened it is what I’m wondering.