After Dark Radio Show

Brody

Reaction score
Ever since I was a child, I always watched shows like Unsolved Mysteries, Sightings, America's Most Wanted and other such shows. All of these feed my interest for researching true crime stories and things that go bump in the night. Now as an adult, I am part of the "After Dark Radio with Bryan Alvarez" program that is part of the streaming radio service that Art Bell has returned to. This excites me greatly as I was an avid Bell listener from the late 90's til his retirement.

http://www.afterdarkradioshow.com/

I am using this thread as an introduction and I hope to explore new ideas with all of you here in the forums.

www.facebook.com/afterdarkradioshow?fref=ts I am the content researcher for our facebook page and generally will add 3 articles of interest per day in relation to the subjects previously mentioned. I also serve as the shows "Producer" and book the guests for Bryan. Our show streams live every Sunday night and the podcast is available for free for the following week.

Reactions: Calum and Debi
Here's an incomplete look at the next few weeks of guests:

Frank Marra, a 9/11 first responder who saw ghosts at Ground Zero
August 23: WC Jameson http://www.wcjameson.com/ He's a writer about lost American treasures and other such mysteries.
Sept. 18: Rodney Asher
Sept. 25: Aphrodite Jones - National True Crime detective and cable host

Reactions: Calum
Les Stroud has agreed in principal to come on this fall to discuss Bigfoot. That's pretty exciting!

Reactions: Debi
We have many Crypto people here so that will be a treat for them!

I was contacted by the After Dark radio program to be a guest with host Bryan Alvarez. I am a member of the Olympic Project searching for evidence of an upright hairy bipedal creature. I have an affinity for audio recording. I sent a couple of audio clips to Bryan one of which he played in a tease during his radio show yesterday. Looking forward to the chat with Bryan to be aired Aug 30th.

Reactions: Calum and Debi
I was contacted by the After Dark radio program to be a guest with host Bryan Alvarez. I am a member of the Olympic Project searching for evidence of an upright hairy bipedal creature. I have an affinity for audio recording. I sent a couple of audio clips to Bryan one of which he played in a tease during his radio show yesterday. Looking forward to the chat with Bryan to be aired Aug 30th.
Outstanding! Looking forward to it, Galahad!

Reactions: Galahad Whidbey