Advice please???

It is a hard thing to have to accept, Rose. I have recently been given strong indications that I have the same issue going on. I have learned to step away from whatever appliance or the computer, and take deep, cleansing breaths. I feel especially afraid of hurting someone (Carrie, anyone?) and this frightens me more than anything else. I felt such rage at an injustice yesterday, that I wonder what would have happened if I had touched any electrical appliance within reach.

Sorry for the way you felt yesterday and you're fine now I hope?

Thank You so much, garnet, it's nice to know I'm not alone. :)

Sorry for the way you felt yesterday and you're fine now I hope?

Thank You so much, garnet, it's nice to know I'm not alone. :)
Still struggling with it, but fine anyway. And yes, you are definitely not alone. Hollywood makes it seem wonderful when people can blow up appliances just be being near them, but in reality it is frustrating and stressful since no earthly good can come of it anyway. Why can't I guess winning lottery numbers?:innocent:

Still struggling with it, but fine anyway. And yes, you are definitely not alone. Hollywood makes it seem wonderful when people can blow up appliances just be being near them, but in reality it is frustrating and stressful since no earthly good can come of it anyway. Why can't I guess winning lottery numbers?:innocent:

Hollywood likes to make everything look cool. And if you guessed the lottery numbers, why, you'd be just miserable with all that money. lol

I'm sorry this is happening to you qwynie,apart from the nerve wracking aspect I'd imagine it would be an expensive affliction/ability.I hope you can sort this out in some way.

I'm sorry this is happening to you qwynie,apart from the nerve wracking aspect I'd imagine it would be an expensive affliction/ability.I hope you can sort this out in some way.

Thank You, Oz, it is both nerve wracking and expensive and sometimes I don't know whether to cry or scream, but given advice here is deep breaths and calmness, easier said than done but I will practice.

I hope you are well? :)

Thank You, Oz, it is both nerve wracking and expensive and sometimes I don't know whether to cry or scream, but given advice here is deep breaths and calmness, easier said than done but I will practice.

I hope you are well? :)
Yes, I'd imagine being excited or fired up wouldn't help with it.Going ok here apart from the bushfires and my last jack Russell doing mortal combat with another brown snake yesterday,luckily coming out the winner,snakes killed my other two terriers.Got to love Australia :eek:.

Yes, I'd imagine being excited or fired up wouldn't help with it.Going ok here apart from the bushfires and my last jack Russell doing mortal combat with another brown snake yesterday,luckily coming out the winner,snakes killed my other two terriers.Got to love Australia :eek:.

Oh gosh I'm sorry to hear about your terriers, Oz, but I'm glad your Jack Russell is ok. I hope you're safe from the bushfires, it's been bad from what I've seen on BBC news.

Oh gosh I'm sorry to hear about your terriers, Oz, but I'm glad your Jack Russell is ok. I hope you're safe from the bushfires, it's been bad from what I've seen on BBC news.
Thank you,the fires keep springing up around here but so far they are under control,got the car packed ready though.If I had the thing you're talking about I'd probably be starting more atm with the worry and stress lol.

Thank you,the fires keep springing up around here but so far they are under control,got the car packed ready though.If I had the thing you're talking about I'd probably be starting more atm with the worry and stress lol.

I'm glad it's under control but also glad you are ready just incase. I'm still a wee bit stressed but at least I've stopped shaking, Oz. Being here with you all just now is really helping, I'm grateful for you all. :)