Advice Please on Alien Abduction Dream

DogLet

Reaction score
My 2 Daughters, were on their way back from Austin about 4-5 years ago and were stopped on the highway at night by a triangular shaped craft, simi transparent, gun metal in color or gray, it had a ring of light around it that looked like one solid window and they could see some humanoid dark figures or shadows in the craft looking at them, and the 3 points were rounded not completely pointed.

They saw lights in the sky from far away, and it came to them, both daughters saw different color lights, the craft stopped their car , while traveling at high speed my daughter had to slam on her breaks to stop from hitting the craft as it blocked the lonely dark highway it hoovered about 2 feet in front of their car and about 4-5 feet above the ground, no sound was heard, and it did this for at least one minute, the other daughter said 2 minutes, their was a guy friend in the back seat, the craft then slowly drifted to the side of the car then it so happened their was an airport on the side of them and the control tower shinned a light at the craft and it shinned one back and then took off supper fast.

Then their gps re-routed them and told them they needed to make a U turn. I have one of my daughters that is very sensitive and she told me she thought the craft was interdenominational, it was something she felt, and because they all reported that they felt like they were in a dream, and saw different colors etc. They said that when it was happening they could not move or even turn their heads or say anything, then after the craft left they all started screaming.

My daughter told me this morning that she had a dream last night that she was trying to escape some very very white looking aliens that were trying to abduct her and my other daughter.
Anyway do you guys think that I have something to be worried about?
I am worried for my daughters.

Doglet, if it was a dream only and no signs of anything else and no recent previous dreams, I would not be very concerned.

Let's look at what we do know about abduction scenarios....you can't stop it if it's happening. There is no solid proof it is happening despite the many reports. The one thing I have heard that seems to be somewhat of a deterrent is prayer.

Lynne may have more she can offer as she is more involved in the research in this area.

There was on previous dream but it was a while back, and she shows no signs of trauma or any harm to her. I guess there is not a whole lot we can do to stop this, we are like pigs being experimented on and nothing we can do about it.

Dreams are strange things. So much of what is in a dream can be symbolic and not a straight forward thing. Might it be that this dream is not so much about your fear that Aliens might abduct your daughters as it is your fear of losing them to life. I think that for a man the loss of his Daughters to the world is one of the most painful experiences you can have. As they grow and move out of your ability to protect them it is a helpless feeling. The harder you try to hold on the harder they will pull away. Your little girls grow up and if you did it right they are going to spread their wings and fly...and to some extent rip your heart away as they go. Their GPS telling them to make a U-turn might be your desire for them to return to your protection and be your little girls for just a little bit longer.

The funny/sad thing about this is that they will always be your little girls. My Baby is going to be 40 next year and I still struggle with these feelings sometimes.

I wouldn't worry much about this dream. It isn't truly threatening and is about natural fears and helplessness more than about something attacking them. I remember when my Baby started going places with friends and boys. It was at least as traumatic as an alien abduction for me for a while!

LOL, the doctor has left the house... This like all opinions is worth probably less than you paid for it so take it with a large grain of salt...

Dreams are strange things. So much of what is in a dream can be symbolic and not a straight forward thing. Might it be that this dream is not so much about your fear that Aliens might abduct your daughters as it is your fear of losing them to life. I think that for a man the loss of his Daughters to the world is one of the most painful experiences you can have. As they grow and move out of your ability to protect them it is a helpless feeling. The harder you try to hold on the harder they will pull away. Your little girls grow up and if you did it right they are going to spread their wings and fly...and to some extent rip your heart away as they go. Their GPS telling them to make a U-turn might be your desire for them to return to your protection and be your little girls for just a little bit longer.

The funny/sad thing about this is that they will always be your little girls. My Baby is going to be 40 next year and I still struggle with these feelings sometimes.

I wouldn't worry much about this dream. It isn't truly threatening and is about natural fears and helplessness more than about something attacking them. I remember when my Baby started going places with friends and boys. It was at least as traumatic as an alien abduction for me for a while!

LOL, the doctor has left the house... This like all opinions is worth probably less than you paid for it so take it with a large grain of salt...
Good analysis but I understand the event of seeing the craft actually happened and one of his daughters had a recent dream in regards to an abduction. Dad did not have the dream.

Doglet , this tends to run in families. Are you aware of any UFO sighting or abduction histories in your family ? Does your family carry RH neg blood? Any missing time? Odd marks on the body? Bloody noses? All these are common reports in abduction scenarios.

They may not have been abducted on the road since the airport tower spotted them. Maybe they got a break. Hopefully if they did not experience missing time that is a sign nothing happened. Seeing the craft and experiencing the other worldly-ness may have created a physic link. Perhaps that’s what happened in the dream. Of course seeing something like that might stimulate anyone to dream about it. Let’s hope it was just a nightmare.

Good analysis but I understand the event of seeing the craft actually happened and one of his daughters had a recent dream in regards to an abduction. Dad did not have the dream.

Ooops, Sorry brain fart! I guess that when I read it I was thinking in terms of the title.
Advice Please on Alien Abduction Dream
It is funny how your expectations will mess up how you read something. I went back and read it again and surprise, I misunderstood the post. Oh well it was an interesting exercise in dream analisis.

Tex, thanks for your input, all is appreciated, and you did say some things there that hit home.

Lynn,

I am RH A Neg. but I don't think my kids are and think im the only one in my whole family that is, and I do have a mark on my back between the neck and shoulder on left side. After my daughters encounter, we were in the car going to Austin at night and the whole family saw a UFO following our car on left side paralleling it for about 45 minutes, I did not want to say anything to the family but my wife saw it and said something and then a minute later it disappeared.
Me and my wife were driving in the woods a year ago and did not loose time we gained an hour, weird. She was complaining that she no longer had time to meet her friend at the mall, and we saw the clock on the car and both of our cell phones and then we drove another five minutes and we gained an hour, so I took her to the mall.

Tex, thanks for your input, all is appreciated, and you did say some things there that hit home.

Lynn,

I am RH A Neg. but I don't think my kids are and think im the only one in my whole family that is, and I do have a mark on my back between the neck and shoulder on left side. After my daughters encounter, we were in the car going to Austin at night and the whole family saw a UFO following our car on left side paralleling it for about 45 minutes, I did not want to say anything to the family but my wife saw it and said something and then a minute later it disappeared.
Me and my wife were driving in the woods a year ago and did not loose time we gained an hour, weird. She was complaining that she no longer had time to meet her friend at the mall, and we saw the clock on the car and both of our cell phones and then we drove another five minutes and we gained an hour, so I took her to the mall.
Well at least you haven’t had any bad experiences so far.

Reactions: garnetsilver