Advice,Opinions needed

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I've been feeling a bit down,negative the last few days,probably from old issues.It peaked last night and at it's worst I had an experience with a presence.I was doing the dishes when I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.I had a voice whisper to me some good advice,not in my head but a clear mans voice.I felt it was my departed brother come to comfort me at that extreme moment,but being aware negative things are attracted to you at these times I have some doubt as to whether it was really him.Any advice or opinions greatly appreciated.

I've been feeling a bit down,negative the last few days,probably from old issues.It peaked last night and at it's worst I had an experience with a presence.I was doing the dishes when I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.I had a voice whisper to me some good advice,not in my head but a clear mans voice.I felt it was my departed brother come to comfort me at that extreme moment,but being aware negative things are attracted to you at these times I have some doubt as to whether it was really him.Any advice or opinions greatly appreciated.
Oz, we all have those moments in our lives when we are just weighed down with the negative vibes and I'm sorry you are there right now. First, sending you a hug!

Now, just because you are "down", doesn't mean that only negative entities sense that. Far more often, Angels and departed loved ones come to support you. I will say this...if what you were told was a positive, loving statement/advice, it most likely wasn't a negative force. Negative beings lie, yes, but they have no empathy, sympathy, or love within them to share with you. If you were given good advice, then examine it for what it is, and if it applies and can DO NO HARM, to you or anyone else, then it was most likely from a positive source.

Now, we are here for you. You are not alone, and if you need to talk anytime, I'm here with some good ears and a shoulder to lean on. PM me if ya need me, and you know the rest of the forum members surround you in love and prayers/intentions as well.

Thanks Debi,I really felt like it was my brother but with my hair standing up made me have a slight feeling it maybe lying,but only very slight.It did bring me to tears with love, so maybe I shouldn't doubt this.I asked if he was here standing with me but he said he was looking down on me.I can feel the care from you and others on here,thanks again for this.Being a grandad now I try to give the younger ones advice and support but as you say we need some ourselves sometimes.Oz.

OZ, I don’t have that many experiences with spirits hence I don’t know how to help you discern what occurred. But I know concern and fear. So I’m sending my strength to you this morning for protection. You know the kind of sharing and crosstalk that happens here on the PNF. You can be certain the Crew and the Members are anxious to help. I’ll check back later.

Oz, we all have those moments in our lives when we are just weighed down with the negative vibes and I'm sorry you are there right now. First, sending you a hug!

Now, just because you are "down", doesn't mean that only negative entities sense that. Far more often, Angels and departed loved ones come to support you. I will say this...if what you were told was a positive, loving statement/advice, it most likely wasn't a negative force. Negative beings lie, yes, but they have no empathy, sympathy, or love within them to share with you. If you were given good advice, then examine it for what it is, and if it applies and can DO NO HARM, to you or anyone else, then it was most likely from a positive source.

Now, we are here for you. You are not alone, and if you need to talk anytime, I'm here with some good ears and a shoulder to lean on. PM me if ya need me, and you know the rest of the forum members surround you in love and prayers/intentions as well.
Yes,^^^^THIS^^^WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
praying for you now. Sending love across the ocean.