Advice,Opinions needed

Oz, truly sorry to hear you are struggling with negative thoughts and emotions. Everyone's problems are different, but we tend to all travel the same emotional roads when dealing with them so you aren't alone even when it feels that way.

I agree with Debi that negative emotions don't only attract negative beings. The most positive experience I ever had was when I was at my lowest emotional point. If the feeling you had at the time was a good feeling then it's likely not a negative entity. They tend to bring you down, keep you down or otherwise make you feel bad about yourself. If the advice you were given was sound, helpful and seems like it would help lift you back up then I wouldn't dismiss it outright.

I get that way too, Oz! Especially as the days get shorter here in the Northeastern USA, I have to fight feeling down or inadequate. I also agree with Debi that your encounter did not sound evil, rather it seemed loving and concerned! (As we all are!) Take care!

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
The most positive experience I ever had was when I was at my lowest emotional point.
Thanks Steve,I wonder what that is and if it's a common occurrence.

Hang in there Oz. In the words of the great Red Green, "I'm pullin' for ya, we're all in this together."
Cheers Duke
I get that way too, Oz! Especially as the days get shorter here in the Northeastern USA, I have to fight feeling down or inadequate. I also agree with Debi that your encounter did not sound evil, rather it seemed loving and concerned! (As we all are!) Take care!
That's interesting Garnet,maybe the horror of the oncoming Summer here with the snakes and drought is adding to it.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Snakes? Now that right there would do me in. And you guys have the real bad ones over there!
It does your head in ,I almost got bitten when the phones were down and my ute was out of action.I was trapped behind the chook pen,my old whippet saved me by grabbing the snake(which she is scared of).I've lost a couple of terriers to them since being here,all Eastern Browns,supposedly the Worlds second deadliest land snake.They are very aggressive in Spring mating season despite what the "experts" say.I think I'm mainly worried for my remaining dogs.I've killed two snakes already this Spring near the house.

Reactions: garnetsilver
A couple of Eastern Browns With little Maude ,her bravery got her last year.

Attachments

• IMG_0726.JPG
    IMG_0726.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0729.JPG
    IMG_0729.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 131
I should be used to paranormal stuff by now but that was a bit full on.Everyone support is a bit overwhelming for me.Thank you all.
Oz we are family even if we are oceans apart. Praying for you daily now. Hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: ozentity