Advice needed - Strange terrifying entity in my head/mind

MozHat

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here and hope I'm posting this correctly and in the right place. This is something I've been very worried about and pretty scared.

Recently I've been having a bit of a rough patch, unrelated things I won't get into. Through everything, I had this weird internal vision of and entity that wishes to come out and take full control of me. From everything I've gathered, she wishes harm and is quite frightening, very intense and dark. Talking, writing, for even thinking of her brings intense anxiety and head pressure.

I got on image of her or the form she's taking in my mind, so I'll describe the image I got to the best of my ability. An all black background, she was black and all her outlines were white. Her hair was chin length and curled into a perfect bob. Her eyes were white dots and she has a strange smile/smirk.

Sometimes she will talk to me, and I can never remember what she says. She cannot control me at the moment and stays to the back of everything, hiding. I know what she would do if she took control and it would only cause harm and pain to myself and heck knows what else.

Just writing this I know I cannot sleep alone tonight. I really hope someone has answers or anything that will keep her away. Please, and thank you <3

Hi Mozhat, and welcome!
That sounds pretty intense! I hope you're holding up OK. I'm Fizz and I'm pretty new here but let me just say, you're not alone! I've been haunted for a very long time and the people here have been very helpful! I'm going to send you a link that Debi (the founder) has given me. There is useful information there and some powerful prayers to help you. Start off with the Michael prayer. I'm sure others here will be of more help with this type of thing than I can be. I believe my entity to be a bit different than yours. Here's a link to the prayer I spoke of. I hope it can be of some relief to you, and the beginning of the help you're asking for.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Last edited:
Moz, are you dealing with anything else paranormal going on in the physical world around you, or do you only notice this thing in your mind?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Mozhat, and welcome!
That sounds pretty intense! I hope you're holding up OK. I'm Fizz and I'm pretty new here but let me just say, you're not alone! I've been haunted for a very long time and the people here have been very helpful! I'm going to send you a link that Debi (the founder) has given me. There is useful information there and some powerful prayers to help you. Start off with the Michael prayer. I'm sure others here will be of more help with this type of thing than I can be. I believe my entity to be a bit different than yours. Here's a link to the prayer I spoke of. I hope if can be of some relief to you and the beginning of the help you're asking for.

Thank you for this! That's a really good prayer, I'll be using it.

Moz, are you dealing with anything else paranormal going on in the physical world around you, or do you only notice this thing in your mind?

I notice it distinctly in my mind. I've had encounters with strong spirits and entities before, but it's unlike what's it is inside of me.

I notice it distinctly in my mind. I've had encounters with strong spirits and entities before, but it's unlike what's it is inside of me.

Your're quite welcome! I know it's helped me.

I see. Ok well hang tight, I'm sure others here will have some info or questions for you that may be of help to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Hi Moz. I'll be moving your post to the Experiences area in a minute.

In the cases of something trying to possess or oppress someone, we have found we can be of little help other than give you that prayer of protection. What you need in your case is someone one on one with you that is clergy level. Now, that can be priest, minister, shaman, etc., whatever is your wish, but when it comes to this, we have found that it takes direct assistance in dealing with it. You will find a name in that link thread of someone who will help you if you have no local clergy to turn to with his email and his assistant's phone number. I would suggest you get that help sooner rather than later!

Hi Moz. I'll be moving your post to the Experiences area in a minute.

In the cases of something trying to possess or oppress someone, we have found we can be of little help other than give you that prayer of protection. What you need in your case is someone one on one with you that is clergy level. Now, that can be priest, minister, shaman, etc., whatever is your wish, but when it comes to this, we have found that it takes direct assistance in dealing with it. You will find a name in that link thread of someone who will help you if you have no local clergy to turn to with his email and his assistant's phone number. I would suggest you get that help sooner rather than later!

Alright, I'll have to do that. Thank you so much <3

Hi Mozhat, and welcome!
That sounds pretty intense! I hope you're holding up OK. I'm Fizz and I'm pretty new here but let me just say, you're not alone! I've been haunted for a very long time and the people here have been very helpful! I'm going to send you a link that Debi (the founder) has given me. There is useful information there and some powerful prayers to help you. Start off with the Michael prayer. I'm sure others here will be of more help with this type of thing than I can be. I believe my entity to be a bit different than yours. Here's a link to the prayer I spoke of. I hope if can be of some relief to you and the beginning of the help you're asking for.

Nice job Fizz