Advice Needed - Daughter is seeing ghosts

UPDATE:

Well, last night I talked to my daughter. I think I have a bit more insight as to what is going on. First, let me say that I always thought I was really open minded about the paranormal. However, being faced with it I can now say that I wasn't.

My wife and I are in total shock and our reality has been challenged to say the least. I don't think it is possible to describe how this has affected us. It just opens up so many possibilities that it is hard to express.

Now that we know this I believe that we have had paranormal activity that we blew off. My wife has reported loud noises a few times that we can't explain. I have heard noises that sounded like people where home when I knew I was alone.

When my wife and I discussed this last night we were both just laughing... we couldn't believe that we were seriously having that conversation.

Now for the update.

Most of the information that I got from my wife was confirmed. However, what I did gather, I am theorizing that the activity is focused on the Northeast corner of our house. I am now convinced that my experience was a real paranormal event as this is the room that it happened.

I am concerned that it might be attached to my son more than my daughter. I believe this because the event that I had was in his room when we had him downstairs. My daughter sees them going into and out of my sons room now. She has recently seen them in this downstairs room as well.

What is really freaking me out and I am having a lot of trouble accepting\believing is that my son is the sweetest kid. I mean 99% of the time him is the sweetest most innocent child. So much so, that it hurts me to think about when the realities of the world creep into him.

However, there are times where he can become an absolute demon, for the lack of a better word. He has been this way his entire life. After what my daughter said she experienced with the entity coming out of her I am now wondering if that may be what is happening with him.

My daughter says that she believes that they're trying to get inside and control her. This is a total challenge to my reality.

She describes them as gray in color and she is seeing them clearly enough that she can see which way they're facing. She told me of one she saw within the last few weeks that came out of the room mentioned earlier. It wasn't looking at her. It just faced the wall. She says that she sees them running and knows of at least two individual entities.

She says that they know she can see them and believes they avoid her because of this.

I asked her why she didn't tell us about it for so long. Her response was that it was scary to talk about. Those that have been through it, Does that sound like an accurate description of how you felt telling your parents?

She says she has seen them "millions of times" but ONLY in our house. she has never seen them anywhere else. She sees them day and night.

She believes that all this started after she had a really strange dream that took place in that downstairs room. Something about the light flickering or something. It was hard to follow what she was saying.

I printed out the prayer of protection and we have it taped to her wall. This made her really happy.

We're not very religious, so we really don't have any ties to a church, but I have a close friend that is, and I am going to contact him and ask for help in getting our house blessed. This is going to totally blow his mind and I can't believe I need to have this conversation with anyone...

Sorry for the rambling. I am just trying to relay any information that might provide insight to those with experience with this stuff.

Texdad, if you are uncomfortable talking with your friend about the specific events, just ask him for a referral to his church leaders for a personal matter. You can always elect to discuss the details with your friend after the solution is in place. However, if you think your friendship is strong, maybe his spiritual strength can be of benefit. If you think he can handle the news, then maybe he can assist with prayers in the interim.

Reactions: Lynne
Well I was just detailing the first time I had a serious negative spirit attachment. Just one of those things to me now, thanks for the caring thoughts though!
You have had so many expierences , a lot for one person to handle. God protect you