Advice for sigils

Drummer

Reaction score
Hello I just moved into a new apartment and the walkway outside there was a bunch of different sigils including the pentagram and a few others I recognize from tv and paranormal tv shows.

Do I put salt on it? It's about 10 yards from my front door.

Hello I just moved into a new apartment and the walkway outside there was a bunch of different sigils including the pentagram and a few others I recognize from tv and paranormal tv shows.

Do I put salt on it? It's about 10 yards from my front door.
Drummer, I wouldn't be too worried about them. Are those in chalk or paint? Either way, if it worries you, throw a bit of salt over it to neutralize it. Normally, these things have to have intention behind them when they are created to have any power at all. Being outside of an apt. would inhibit a lot of the ritual that would go with it to "power up" so to speak. If it's in chalk, a good splash of salt water will take care of it.

Hey Drummer.....I agree with Debi. Throw some salt on it, preferably in the form of a cross. You could even say a prayer while doing so. Just ignore it otherwise. People typically draw them out incorrectly anyhow.

Reactions: Lynne
Hey Drummer.....I agree with Debi. Throw some salt on it, preferably in the form of a cross. You could even say a prayer while doing so. Just ignore it otherwise. People typically draw them out incorrectly anyhow.
Good to read ya Spectre.