Actors given crystal balls to prepare for movie

In the hands of people who have no idea what they are doing might not be a good idea. Debi, what do you think of scrying?
When done correctly, images should appear in your mind, not the focus object such as crystal balls or even the scrying mirror itself. Those are simply tools to focus your inner self to the energy web around us all. I have a friend who calls it "eyes open meditation with pictures". I also see it as similar to remote viewing in many ways. You are connecting with that universal mind/energy for direction and answers.

In my experience, people who are grounded in a spiritual focus do much better in all areas of this type of exploration if looking for answers.

When done correctly, images should appear in your mind, not the focus object such as crystal balls or even the scrying mirror itself. Those are simply tools to focus your inner self to the energy web around us all. I have a friend who calls it "eyes open meditation with pictures". I also see it as similar to remote viewing in many ways. You are connecting with that universal mind/energy for direction and answers.

In my experience, people who are grounded in a spiritual focus do much better in all areas of this type of exploration if looking for answers.
I am so glad you explained the. I always thought the pictures actually appeared in the ball or mirror.

oh-wow-because-spirits-and-she-said-no-bc-if-sun-hits-weird-ll-burn-down-house-important-lesson.jpeg
Something just occurred to me when I was reading Deb's description. In a way this is not unlike praying the Rosary. I will sometimes pray along with the Rosary on the radio when I go to take a walk. The prayers are like a drone that quiets one part of the mind while you meditate on one of the Mysteries.

One day I was meditating one of the five sorrowful mysteries and it physically, emotionally, and cognitively gave me a great insight. It was like a shock to all of those systems at once. My knees buckled and I trembled and suddenly knew.

Now here is the kicker. I don't remember which mystery it was or what I was given understanding of. And because I don't remember, remembering may not be the point of that episode.
The mind can pick up on some amazing things when you just give it a rattle to keep it occupied. Kind of like the Eastern religions with a mantra.

View attachment 44440
Something just occurred to me when I was reading Deb's description. In a way this is not unlike praying the Rosary. I will sometimes pray along with the Rosary on the radio when I go to take a walk. The prayers are like a drone that quiets one part of the mind while you meditate on one of the Mysteries.

One day I was meditating one of the five sorrowful mysteries and it physically, emotionally, and cognitively gave me a great insight. It was like a shock to all of those systems at once. My knees buckled and I trembled and suddenly knew.

Now here is the kicker. I don't remember which mystery it was or what I was given understanding of. And because I don't remember, remembering may not be the point of that episode.
The mind can pick up on some amazing things when you just give it a rattle to keep it occupied. Kind of like the Eastern religions with a mantra.
Thank you for sharing that, Paint. That's exactly how it works with focus objects. The crystal ball/scrying you see in movies and TV is totally misleading.

You also bring up the insight moment you had. This reminded me of what happened when I met my "angel" (no wings) in my NDE. I shared this with some of you already, but the point I want to bring up is that when I agreed to stay I had something I called "downloads". I'd heard of this before, but it was much like you described. I suddenly had a deep understanding of the universe and the afterlife. I felt like information was given that I understood at a soul level...and then it was gone. Or as I believe "absorbed".

I have no conscious memory of specifics. But the strange part is, every so often someone here needs some help or advice and things flow out of my fingers to the keyboard with information that I feel is guided. I sometimes ask myself "How the heck did I know that?" or "Where did that come from?" My feeling is we are given these insights to do whatever God asks us to do...like relaying them when they are needed. I've learned to trust this when it happens.

Yep. Underline that word trust. Best I can describe it is having complete trust in something and you don't know what it is. And if it prompts me to take some kind of action I just go with the flow and trust the process.

It's like knowing with a metaphysical certaintude. And it happens rarely enough that you know it's special but often enough that I don't get excited about it. And I find a certain comfort in that.

Thank you for sharing that, Paint. That's exactly how it works with focus objects. The crystal ball/scrying you see in movies and TV is totally misleading.

You also bring up the insight moment you had. This reminded me of what happened when I met my "angel" (no wings) in my NDE. I shared this with some of you already, but the point I want to bring up is that when I agreed to stay I had something I called "downloads". I'd heard of this before, but it was much like you described. I suddenly had a deep understanding of the universe and the afterlife. I felt like information was given that I understood at a soul level...and then it was gone. Or as I believe "absorbed".

I have no conscious memory of specifics. But the strange part is, every so often someone here needs some help or advice and things flow out of my fingers to the keyboard with information that I feel is guided. I sometimes ask myself "How the heck did I know that?" or "Where did that come from?" My feeling is we are given these insights to do whatever God asks us to do...like relaying them when they are needed. I've learned to trust this when it happens.
That experience had to of been very solidifying to the belief that life continues. God had a purpose in your NDE .

Just a quick Jadmom share. I had my incredibly accurate psychic / medium contact mom about 3 weeks ago. Mom said she was shocked how much I had told her about the other side is true. She said my dad built her a house, enough space to build on extra rooms ( I’m ready!),no roof,it’s always sunny, and she said the flowers are incredible especially the purple ones. I asked her how the crossing over went? I asked who came to greet her. She said my father (passed in 1979 @62 years old) came running towards her and she heard « Go to dad » ( I’m guessing that wasn’t the voice of my banker brother ). She said she is relaxing . Another posthumous validation.