Accidental Art

TonyM

Deactivated Account
Reaction score
Website
monaghan.tv
This happened in Scotland;

How a Humble Pineapple Became Art

Now before this happened back in the day, my mate and I used to busk in Glasgow city centre and would take a break and have lunch at this famous art gallery that had a cafe that served up really great vegetarian food. The gallery had several large rooms used for whatever was being exhibited which changed every couple of weeks and carrying two banjos in hard cases was tedious as they are heavy.

So we head to the gallery for lunch and a look see as my mate attended the near by Glasgow School of Art. Yep you know what's coming. We leave the banjos in the middle of one of the big rooms and off we go to come back to a group of people standing looking at the banjos one of the group taking pics. The looks on their faces as we strolled by picking up the banjos and headed for the cafe. Maybe they thought it was some kind of performance art :D

Reactions: qwynie Rose
This happened in Scotland;

How a Humble Pineapple Became Art

Now before this happened back in the day, my mate and I used to busk in Glasgow city centre and would take a break and have lunch at this famous art gallery that had a cafe that served up really great vegetarian food. The gallery had several large rooms used for whatever was being exhibited which changed every couple of weeks and carrying two banjos in hard cases was tedious as they are heavy.

So we head to the gallery for lunch and a look see as my mate attended the near by Glasgow School of Art. Yep you know what's coming. We leave the banjos in the middle of one of the big rooms and off we go to come back to a group of people standing looking at the banjos one of the group taking pics. The looks on their faces as we strolled by picking up the banjos and headed for the cafe. Maybe they thought it was some kind of performance art :D
LOL OMG....great story!

Reactions: TonyM