Abundance spell may be making me fat :/

Rowan2222

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Now I didn't actually cast an abundance spell, didn't ask anything of anyone, didn't invoke or go through any ritual - but I did do several things at the beginning of the year with the intent of abundance, and have kept that as a thought in mind during most of what I am doing this year. More of an experiment than anything else.

To begin with I created 2 large garden raised beds, 11ft by 5ft (makes the best use of 16ft lengths of timber), and a pond the same size, and started making lights for indoor raising of seedlings. I have now ended up with as much fresh veg as I or my neighbours can eat.
My shopping seems to have changed and because I am making most of meals from scratch meals don't cost as much as before...or rather I can get more for the same money. I've even started making serious inroads into Chinese stir fry the same as my nearest take-away!
I have started making my own wine, beer and cider - which is ridiculously cheap - and when you make it at 40 pints a time in a keg...it's hard not to drink the stuff.
I posted on freegle (freecycle) for some more demijohns and I hooked 3 and a dozen wine bottles, and was able to trade a large box of lettuce, rocket, jam, rhubarb, mint for them - which we were both happy with.
Making Rhubarb crumbles, drinking as much beer as I like, home made jam on toast, home cooking... I think I am putting on weight!

So, The moral of the story is.... Abundance is great... But there may be a price to pay.

Everything has to be in balance, so maybe too much of a good thing is not that good for you.

Now I didn't actually cast an abundance spell, didn't ask anything of anyone, didn't invoke or go through any ritual - but I did do several things at the beginning of the year with the intent of abundance, and have kept that as a thought in mind during most of what I am doing this year. More of an experiment than anything else.

To begin with I created 2 large garden raised beds, 11ft by 5ft (makes the best use of 16ft lengths of timber), and a pond the same size, and started making lights for indoor raising of seedlings. I have now ended up with as much fresh veg as I or my neighbours can eat.
My shopping seems to have changed and because I am making most of meals from scratch meals don't cost as much as before...or rather I can get more for the same money. I've even started making serious inroads into Chinese stir fry the same as my nearest take-away!
I have started making my own wine, beer and cider - which is ridiculously cheap - and when you make it at 40 pints a time in a keg...it's hard not to drink the stuff.
I posted on freegle (freecycle) for some more demijohns and I hooked 3 and a dozen wine bottles, and was able to trade a large box of lettuce, rocket, jam, rhubarb, mint for them - which we were both happy with.
Making Rhubarb crumbles, drinking as much beer as I like, home made jam on toast, home cooking... I think I am putting on weight!

So, The moral of the story is.... Abundance is great... But there may be a price to pay.

Everything has to be in balance, so maybe too much of a good thing is not that good for you.
I think it’s that you are just ENJOYING your abundance. Moderation is the key.

Reactions: Rowan2222

Really? That is your thinking? Of all this?