"Above Majestic" the movie

solero

Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone seen the new documentary movie "Above Majestic"?
I have seen the movie and would like to know your opinion. It is a lot to comprehend and for most people I can imagine it can be very upsetting if the information given in the film were to be true.
For some years now I have been following the disclosure movement and its people like David Wilock, Coorey Goode, Emery Smith, Michael Salla, just to name a few...
I have to admit that I am a believer to some extent, but to fully accept this all to be true would be a very bitter pil to swallow.
What are your views on this?

Thanks!

Reactions: Duke
I've not seen it so I'm of no help, although I have followed many of the same people over the years. Not sure I go with their theories, but I'm at least familiar with it.

I haven't seen it either, but have my doubts it's any more credible than the others I've seen. These videos will take factual information, such as a documented UFO sighting, then proceed to launch into unsubstantiated speculation they support with anecdotal commentary from those firmly entrenched in the business of ufology. The whole thing quickly becomes almost incestuous. Throw in the odd wackjob like Corey Goode or Andrew Basiago and you're really off to the races.

You might want to consider listening to C2C tonight, George's first guest is an aerospace historian by the name of Michael Schratt. Schratt specializes in USAF black programs, and from what I've heard of him he's pretty good. He's certainly done his homework and has credible sources.

Reactions: Debi
I haven't seen it either, but have my doubts it's any more credible than the others I've seen. These videos will take factual information, such as a documented UFO sighting, then proceed to launch into unsubstantiated speculation they support with anecdotal commentary from those firmly entrenched in the business of ufology. The whole thing quickly becomes almost incestuous. Throw in the odd wackjob like Corey Goode or Andrew Basiago and you're really off to the races.

You might want to consider listening to C2C tonight, George's first guest is an aerospace historian by the name of Michael Schratt. Schratt specializes in USAF black programs, and from what I've heard of him he's pretty good. He's certainly done his homework and has credible sources.
I'll be up and listening. Thanks for the head's up.