About those escaped monkeys...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I know this is the Star reporting, but I'm finding the story all over right now. The CDC is monitoring those who came into contact. Wasn't there a movie about this??? I think it was called "Outbreak". :eek:

Reactions: ozentity
anytime you see a flipped hazmat truck with bio placards and monkeys running out of it..............cant be good
Paul, you and I had a similar discussion exactly two years ago about a certain virus. Hear me now, Universe....we are NOT doing that again.

Reactions: Paulm
Where do you think Flying Monkeys come from? A government lab in Danville, PA. I thought everyone knew that? ;)

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
It sounded like these were on their way to be used as test specimen? They were from Africa going to the lab. If this is the case why would there be concern over a spread? I hate that these poor animals were put down just because they escaped. It was natural for them to run after the accident. Keeping them would allow the doctors to test them for what they might have. I’m so confused. Why are we still using test animals. It’s torture and these poor creatures have a right to their lives too. Ok I’m off the soap box. Sorry.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi