About Being SLiders

Did A Specific Event cause SLider abilities?

• No, I've just always been this way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I found this article interesting, because of the list of things they include which they claim can lead to being a SLider. I have had a major electrical shock, got thrown nearly half way across a room. Does anyone else here who has these abilities have memory of experiencing any of the things listed in this article?

Signs You are A Person Whose Energy Naturally Interferes With Electronics

Also, if you have this ability, how many things do you find are affected? For example, I destroy the magnetic strips on credit cards and such, my computer is constantly acting up, (I have gone through three) and of course good old street lamps going out when I pass under them at night, no matter the hour, and I no longer wear a watch. And if I get upset or excited, it gets worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter
Reactions: garnetsilver
You're welcome! I have noticed it getting much more frequent now, especially with my computer and the new television set. With the computer, I thought it was because I was using WiFI and not hard wired to the router, so I asked Jim to change this to wired. But it still continued to present with problems, so I know it is me. He is going to build another computer for me, but I have gone through a couple already so I don't know if it will help:anguished:.

You're welcome! I have noticed it getting much more frequent now, especially with my computer and the new television set. With the computer, I thought it was because I was using WiFI and not hard wired to the router, so I asked Jim to change this to wired. But it still continued to present with problems, so I know it is me. He is going to build another computer for me, but I have gone through a couple already so I don't know if it will help:anguished:.
My son put a solid state drive in mine and it seems to help. And shield, girl, shield!

I'm going to look into this solid state drive.
They can be a bit pricey, but it has helped me from blowing up my laptops. My son has a degree in this IT stuff. He's convinced the energy involved with SLIders messes with regular drives. Some laptops come with them, but the two prior to this new one did not.

Definitely looking into the solid state drive, because another thing that is happening is sound distortion. I have run diagnostics, changed sound cards, etc. And still I am getting annoying static and sound distortion, especially when opening a new browser window. The thing that sucks, is that I have no way of knowing if its me, or my computer.

I was hoping to hear from more people here about SLider stuff. I guess only a few of us are bothered by it.