About Being SLiders

Did A Specific Event cause SLider abilities?

• No, I've just always been this way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought of it like a grounding device. If you use both hands on your keyboard you would need two.
I thought that copper acted as a conduit and would increase energy, not lesson it....but I could be wrong.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I thought that copper acted as a conduit and would increase energy, not lesson it....but I could be wrong.
People in the electronic business have workers wearing a metal bracelet with a wire strap going to ground ( like the center plate on a wall outlet. They are concerned about static electricity, but it would also work for sliders. It is a bit inconvenient for everyday practice.

If I was a slider, I might consider this practice when hooking up my stereo and dealing with other devices.

I had not really read about Sliders. I have several of the signs of it but not all. I do know that when I am stressed things happen. I have a big rock, fossil and crystal collection and over time have played with their seeming ability to affect my emotional flexibility and responses to stress. For ME, I have found that Jet seems to absorb my tension and allow me to relax. Jet is an odd sort of "rock" it is basically petrified coal and is warmer to the touch that normal crystals or polished rocks and lighter in weight. I seem to have a natural affinity to all of the petrified woods forms, opals, jet, petrified palm, regular petrified wood, or, ferns. There is something special about holding something that was alive 120 million years ago. The jet though is a powerful thing for me and I always have some near me.

I had not really read about Sliders. I have several of the signs of it but not all. I do know that when I am stressed things happen. I have a big rock, fossil and crystal collection and over time have played with their seeming ability to affect my emotional flexibility and responses to stress. For ME, I have found that Jet seems to absorb my tension and allow me to relax. Jet is an odd sort of "rock" it is basically petrified coal and is warmer to the touch that normal crystals or polished rocks and lighter in weight. I seem to have a natural affinity to all of the petrified woods forms, opals, jet, petrified palm, regular petrified wood, or, ferns. There is something special about holding something that was alive 120 million years ago. The jet though is a powerful thing for me and I always have some near me.
Working almost like an energetic filter, Jet is a wonderful grounding stone that has intense purification and protection properties. Jet is known for clearing the aura of impure energies and is an important stone for the medicine bag.
upload_2020-5-28_12-41-3.jpeg

Makes perfect sense, Dan.

People in the electronic business have workers wearing a metal bracelet with a wire strap going to ground ( like the center plate on a wall outlet. They are concerned about static electricity, but it would also work for sliders. It is a bit inconvenient for everyday practice.

If I was a slider, I might consider this practice when hooking up my stereo and dealing with other devices.
OK, I have been thinking on this overnight. I have noticed quite a decrease in my blowing things up since I went on 02. Now, I am constantly connected to vinyl tubing that trails on the floor. If the chaos energy works on the same level as static or other electrical energy, I think I've got a grounding source happening?

it might could work if connected to ground as you say... ive seen those braclets for static electricity, but copper alone increases psychic abilities (or so, some believe) so increasing chaos energy may not be the best idea.... remember, slider energy dousnt have to have the person touching the object, it can affect objects many feet away..... there are ways ppl claim to lesson abilities or not be so sensitive, wearing man made fibres, cutting your hair, and a few others, but those are all short term answers in my opinion.

Reactions: garnetsilver
There are times when there is a mischievous little child inside, me who would like to be able to move things around just for fun. :grinning:

But anyway, I have also noticed that if I turn a light switch on or off, sometimes I can hear a static sound behind the wall plate, as if I am about to get an electric shock. That makes me nervous.

Reactions: Debi
I am wondering if this can be detected using the various ghost hunting devices - EMF detectors and K2 meter?
My partner is a SLIder, and took a while to understand that that was what it was called and to note the effects. She cannot wear watches because they just stop working, laptops don't work well so she doesn't have one anymore. Phones seem better shielded- and are solid state.
I have lost track of all the events, but it always happened when she was agitated and stressed.
She became a manager at a large 12 screen cinema complex, and the lobby area had a lowered ceiling full of small halogen downlighters. When she approached you could see them dimming as she passed underneath.
We were rushed for time in an Asda (Wallmart), and managed to turn off two of the refrigerated display lights one after the other when she went past, but the biggest thing in there were the huge mercury vapour downlights in the roof. She seemed to panic then pop- it all went dark, but she seemed calmer after it, like it was a release of energy. It was right above her and when they go out it gets surprisingly dark.
Another area prone to chaos is at the tills. Sometime they stop working, or have payment issues, and one time the "ring for manager" bell suddenly went off without anyone near it - and wouldn't turn off until we left.
Largest effect was in the car, running late to get her to the cinema, last junction before there the traffic lights turned red. She panicked of course as this would make her late. Within a few seconds of hysterics TWO ROWS of street lights went out.- The ones along the road behind us, and the ones to our left where we were turning. They went out, then flickered to come on again, but the ones to our left came back on a few seconds after the ones behind us, which to me indicates that they were not on the same circuit - but were on two different circuits - that just happened to intersect at where she was.

She is psychic, has healing abilities, is an empath, sees and feels the same spiritual activity that I do and can communicate telepathically.I do believe that her ability is related to having a leaky aura and that may be due to a bad childhood.

Fortunately I don't have this ability, which is good because I repair electronics a lot.
For those wanting to ground themselves, there are special anti-static shoes available made with conducting soles. Good for the electronics - not so good if you are working with line voltages and would prefer insulating ones.

Well you could be right, I never tried it.

Rowan, your girlfriend sounds a lot worse than me! I wonder if aging has anything to do with it? When I notice disturbances now, they are not as severe as when I was younger. I remember as a child that there were times when television viewing got ruined every time I walked into the living room. Anything with an antenna was fair game for me. If you couldn't get a radio station clearly, I was requested to come and hold the antenna. :cool:

Reactions: Lynne