About Being SLiders

Did A Specific Event cause SLider abilities?

• No, I've just always been this way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, I have just learned from Jim that I already have a solid state drive! He had recently purchased a refurbished computer for me after the other one crashed, so I didn't know this. He is going to buy another mother board, more memory and something else and replace these things in the current computer.
I have just ordered a black tourmaline crystal to keep near the computer and hopefully that will help.

Question for you Debi: Is it possible to channel SLider capabilities to use them on purpose? Just curious about your take on this.

Reactions: 7Critter
Question for you Debi: Is it possible to channel SLider capabilities to use them on purpose? Just curious about your take on this.

Cool article, never had a problem with the slider phenomena, I've always thought kinda like the end of the article states, that it is emotionally tied... Would like to hear Debis responce as well...I would think that just like any ability it is about learning control and then focusing it on the goal at hand...its not so much an ability itself but a lack of control of existing abilities.....but I could be way off, thus would like to hear Debis responce.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Cool article, never had a problem with the slider phenomena, I've always thought kinda like the end of the article states, that it is emotionally tied... Would like to hear Debis responce as well...I would think that just like any ability it is about learning control and then focusing it on the goal at hand...its not so much an ability itself but a lack of control of existing abilities.....but I could be way off, thus would like to hear Debis responce.

Totally emotionally tied, IMO. The only time I have issues with it is when I am upset/nervous etc. I have blown out computers, lightbulbs, and, as I related in a previous story here, set off automatic dispensers in a doctor's office. When I was working, the IT dept. assigned me a person. I messed up so many terminals I got my own keeper...lol

I believe it is chaos energy...possible pre-poltergeist type energy just not strong enough to throw tables around and such. This is why I keep my energy shield up and talk my inner self down off ledges on a regular basis. :)

Totally emotionally tied, IMO. The only time I have issues with it is when I am upset/nervous etc. I have blown out computers, lightbulbs, and, as I related in a previous story here, set off automatic dispensers in a doctor's office. When I was working, the IT dept. assigned me a person. I messed up so many terminals I got my own keeper...lol

I believe it is chaos energy...possible pre-poltergeist type energy just not strong enough to throw tables around and such. This is why I keep my energy shield up and talk my inner self down off ledges on a regular basis. :)
This is good to know. I am still working on talking myself down, because if I am melting down from sensory overload, it is very difficult to control things.

Reactions: Paulm
I have noticed that frustration seems to trigger it, and I am easily frustrated, unfortunately.

Reactions: Paulm
My daughter had this issue growing up. It was recommended at the time by a physic friend that I buy her copper brackets. I never had the extra cash at the time so I never tried it. It’s an idea to try

Well, I have just learned from Jim that I already have a solid state drive!
Good choice, JIM. I see that you know your significant other well ! I added a fourth choice, garnetsilver, for those of us who do not have slider abilities. Yeah, I have zapped electronics in the past, but its usually from static electricity or anothr known cause.

Copper brackets. Hmm...I have a copper bracelet, but I would need to get a second one to balance the energy.

i think Debi's theory of chaos energy is probable. and chaos energy can be controlled with time... you could also try a deep meditation practice and an exercise program to go with it, a true yoga or tai chi regimen.... if able to participate in a more rigorous form of activities, that would be great also......there is a way to reach a truly spiritual level through sheer exhaustion...lol...sounds crazy but it works....but, finding someone to teach this is the hard part....lol..... some athletes have touched on this and would call it a "runners high", or "second wind", or just being "in the zone"....but if guided correctly it can become so much more... its all about focus. but enough with all that, just start with baby steps. true meditation and a low impact regimen..... im sure there are ways to reduce or numb abilities down, im just the type that would rather find a way to control and accept them for what they are...they are a part of you, and that makes you. who you are.