a winged gargoyle like creature ..

Maurice

Reaction score
I just signed up to this so I dont know what I am doing .. anyway .. whatever you want to think is ok but I assure you that the following is true , sometime ago a friend and I were driving home it was about 4 am on a misty cold winters night my friend was driving slowly as there was ice and hard snow as we approached a junction, I was in the passenger seat ..i.e. on the left of the car (uk) From the right of the car just in front I saw a winged creature about no more than 1 1/2 to 2 feet in length, it came flying across the rpoad toward the car .. It was white and it appeared to opaque with a human like face, wings flapping (actaully flying ) knees drawn up and head forward chattering and pointing ahead .. as if it was scolding someone or complaing to itself. Whatever it was took no notice of us and as we drove slowly forward to turn at the junction it flew directly into the lights into the front of the car on the drivers side .. there was no sound or sign that we had hit anything it simply was gone .. we didnt stop. I looked at my friend and said "did you see what I saw" he answered " a winged thing" and kept on driving. we have spoken about this many times but never solved the mystery as to what it was or how it was there, recently I have looked on the internet and the only image that I can find that is prety close to what i saw is a statue of a devil like gargoyle..so here it is ,, this is what it looked like face wasnt so extreme but hey this is just a statue from a wall ... any sensible help explanations are welcome .. Mo
s-l1000.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Once again, welcome!

Well, I will tell you that I do believe in elementals and other dimensional beings. This is almost on the level of Mothman sightings we have here in the US. As an interdimensional being, it just kind of flew through you, would be my guess, or popped back into it's own dimension. There are many types out there, but to specifically tell you what it was, I am just not sure. You wouldn't be the first to see other worldly beings out there. Although I can imagine just how unnerving the sighting was. I've seen spirits/ghosts, and many other strange things along the way, including a triangle UFO. As a Wiccan, I also very much believe in the other dimensional beings out there.

You needn't worry about anyone doubting you, Mo. We are very open to these things here. I have had many experiences over my years, so I don't doubt you saw something!

And you did just fine with your first post! Well done!

Welcome Mo, great post and thanks for sharing. That had to be a life changing expierence. It lets you know there's more going on here than most realize.

Reactions: Debi