A Vortex Question

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I received a message from someone this week that asked a very good question. I don't have permission yet to share this person's identity, but the question is a good one. I gave my own answer/theory to the person, but if you have any other input on this, please chime in!

EDIT: OUR NEW MEMBER Vats HAS SAID I MAY SHARE HIS NAME.

Here it is....

Something to ask you all, what is the difference feeling wise when you cross over a lay line, walk through paranormal energy and or vortex? The reason I ask is that there is a certain area I hike in, one spot has always had an eerie feeling, even conducted a half assed investigation there once. Any way the other day upon passing through this area, it was like walking through a translucent jelly feeling wall that felt like it was sucking the air out of me and made me very light headed. I'm planning on returning this week end and conducting a more though investigation. The land buts up to the Ohio river and there are large deposits of limestone through out. There is also old home sites which have been destroyed, scattered about, of which several have proven to have paranormal activity. So any thoughts of what could be going on?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
This is my reply...somewhat edited.

First, you have running water and limestone, which you appear to already know is something that seems to trigger paranormal events. We're not sure why, but we do know it does. Just as we now know crystals can retain energy, so can limestone, and running water also creates a unique energy vibration. Ley lines are simply lines of energy that run along the earth's surface and somewhat beneath as well. Vortex and portal areas are also of energy.

Everything IS energy. When it vibrates at a higher or lower speed than normal, we seem to get these kind of energy abnormalities. I understand your description of walking through jelly. I've had this happen before myself and it's a very good description of the feeling one gets when encountering these areas.

Everything is theory when dealing with the paranormal. I've been working with it for over 50 years, and my take on it is this: those energy changes allow us to feel dimensional changes. Quantum Physics is beginning to bear out this theory. Portal areas may very well be where another dimension intersects with ours. The energy created and or retained by the water and limestone may create the energy to shift the area into a portal or doorway between the two-dimensional levels. David Paulides stories of people missing in National Parks often makes me wonder if this is not what is happening in those cases as well.

Skinwalker Ranch is an area you may have read about where paranormal activity is also very high. In George Knapp's book on the subject of that ranch, he reports that same jelly thick feel right before a paranormal event took place. Also, reports in the past of visits to the land of the Fae (no laughing now) have also been preceded by the thickness of air surrounding the experiencer. I tend to believe that all myths have a kernel of truth hidden within them somewhere, and this may be the case of the Fae actually being of another dimension.

If you are going to investigate the area again, I would suggest taking a few tools of the trade to test a few things, although I know not what it may prove overall but you may be able to capture some evidence of disturbance. EMF meter is standard, but I'd also try a barometer...see if there is a barometric change in the air. Thermometer of course to check for temp changes as well. If you start to get too lightheaded or dizzy, back out of the area asap. There is also a possibility of an unknown gas deposit that could be leaking in that area. There are many possibles, but you always rule out what you can before deciding what it may be.

Ley line : Powerful spiritual energy from our own Mother Earth. From healing ..giving..nourishing..cleansing..opening..awakening. The list goes on. Everything one needs to sustain themselves. Positive. Feel good.

Vortex: Sacred energy sites to many. From present time to many long times ago. Again, received as a gift to us. It is spiritual energy and can be felt by people. All will feel it differently.

Both: Opens us to inner sight. The ability to see and hear and feel many things that would normally be considered non existent to the people on Earth. New dimensions can be discovered and opened to individuals. Doors open to other places existing in realms.. above what we know as our own third dimensional reality..here on our planet.

Each dimension houses unique life forms. As Debi mentioned..the fae. Fairy folk. Faeries. Different spellings and names but all mean the same. Their realm would be considered a dimension people are able to access...I should add, by not just one way.

A vortex and/or ley line spiritual and discovery journey, can open these portals...doors...pathways...to realms/dimensions. This is just one possibility of spending time and soaking up the spiritual energy of these places. It can't be forced. It is gifted. Very likely people will not know they received such a gift until minutes..hours..months..years later. Some know instantly.

Conclusion...All three vortex types and ley lines can heal a person from physical to emotional and anything in between. They are here to provide us with natural energies to sustain and enhance our lives. To open us to realities within reality.

For this person's experience I have to say it isn't a ley line or vortex situation. Simply because the 'creepy' feelings associated with it in past and present don't jive with positive energy.

I want to add here some other things I didn't make clear. Both of these energy sources are most definitely a hotbed of what could be called paranormal, supernatural, and yes, the spiritual activity as I've talked about. For me and my family and my friends and friends of friends..I just want to state that there has been no negative activity with any of these 'categories'. Yes. A whole bunch of all types of activity. Entwining dimensions. Spirit activity. Shadow beings. You name it.

It hasn't been a problem for anybody I have known about. Also, some people in these same areas do not know or notice anything at all. Nothing. Remember to take into consideration that some people come into this incarnation with the abilities to see and interact with many different realms/dimensions already. Others can aquire them in varying ways. Some chase their whole lives to be a part of any such things..and end up with nothing. And of course the rest who don't have any encounters at all..the majority of society carrying on day to day with no thoughts about these topics. Hmm...until one day they see grandma in their house. Who laid to rest years ago. ;)

If you use vortex or portal in a different context than the naturally occurring ones on Earth, then I'd say what we have is some not so good energy. From a non peaceful place. My suggestion would be to take caution. Protect and prepare before going back. Shield yourself and may you be surrounded by love and light.

These are all of my own experiences, learnings, and opinions. This will be a good thread to follow if we can get others to lay out their interpretations!

:) Happy Days To All :)

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
I agree with the hypothesis above. I think there are portals , lay lines and vortexs. They may all be different and sometimes intersect.

I read a great book on the earths vortexes and it has gone missing. So I can't give you the title. Anyway, it explained how the earth has a wobble in its spin. This causes time fulxuations in certain areas. The size of objects will appear to change while inside the area. People will appear taller or shorter for example. People have reported walking into a diff time period. Going forward and not stepping out could account for missing people. Perhaps they are lost in time. Becareful entering this area. I would not go alone.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
Ley line : Powerful spiritual energy from our own Mother Earth. From healing ..giving..nourishing..cleansing..opening..awakening. The list goes on. Everything one needs to sustain themselves. Positive. Feel good.

Vortex: Sacred energy sites to many. From present time to many long times ago. Again, received as a gift to us. It is spiritual energy and can be felt by people. All will feel it differently.

Both: Opens us to inner sight. The ability to see and hear and feel many things that would normally be considered non existent to the people on Earth. New dimensions can be discovered and opened to individuals. Doors open to other places existing in realms.. above what we know as our own third dimensional reality..here on our planet.

Each dimension houses unique life forms. As Debi mentioned..the fae. Fairy folk. Faeries. Different spellings and names but all mean the same. Their realm would be considered a dimension people are able to access...I should add, by not just one way.

A vortex and/or ley line spiritual and discovery journey, can open these portals...doors...pathways...to realms/dimensions. This is just one possibility of spending time and soaking up the spiritual energy of these places. It can't be forced. It is gifted. Very likely people will not know they received such a gift until minutes..hours..months..years later. Some know instantly.

Conclusion...All three vortex types and ley lines can heal a person from physical to emotional and anything in between. They are here to provide us with natural energies to sustain and enhance our lives. To open us to realities within reality.

For this person's experience I have to say it isn't a ley line or vortex situation. Simply because the 'creepy' feelings associated with it in past and present don't jive with positive energy.

I want to add here some other things I didn't make clear. Both of these energy sources are most definitely a hotbed of what could be called paranormal, supernatural, and yes, the spiritual activity as I've talked about. For me and my family and my friends and friends of friends..I just want to state that there has been no negative activity with any of these 'categories'. Yes. A whole bunch of all types of activity. Entwining dimensions. Spirit activity. Shadow beings. You name it.

It hasn't been a problem for anybody I have known about. Also, some people in these same areas do not know or notice anything at all. Nothing. Remember to take into consideration that some people come into this incarnation with the abilities to see and interact with many different realms/dimensions already. Others can aquire them in varying ways. Some chase their whole lives to be a part of any such things..and end up with nothing. And of course the rest who don't have any encounters at all..the majority of society carrying on day to day with no thoughts about these topics. Hmm...until one day they see grandma in their house. Who laid to rest years ago. ;)

If you use vortex or portal in a different context than the naturally occurring ones on Earth, then I'd say what we have is some not so good energy. From a non peaceful place. My suggestion would be to take caution. Protect and prepare before going back. Shield yourself and may you be surrounded by love and light.

These are all of my own experiences, learnings, and opinions. This will be a good thread to follow if we can get others to lay out their interpretations!

:) Happy Days To All :)
Hi Mokey ,your information sources seem correct I was wondering if you know a story of opening portals with normal ,bass or blue tooth speakers or maybe heard of one ? Already thank you for your reply

This is my reply...somewhat edited.

First, you have running water and limestone, which you appear to already know is something that seems to trigger paranormal events. We're not sure why, but we do know it does. Just as we now know crystals can retain energy, so can limestone, and running water also creates a unique energy vibration. Ley lines are simply lines of energy that run along the earth's surface and somewhat beneath as well. Vortex and portal areas are also of energy.

Everything IS energy. When it vibrates at a higher or lower speed than normal, we seem to get these kind of energy abnormalities. I understand your description of walking through jelly. I've had this happen before myself and it's a very good description of the feeling one gets when encountering these areas.

Everything is theory when dealing with the paranormal. I've been working with it for over 50 years, and my take on it is this: those energy changes allow us to feel dimensional changes. Quantum Physics is beginning to bear out this theory. Portal areas may very well be where another dimension intersects with ours. The energy created and or retained by the water and limestone may create the energy to shift the area into a portal or doorway between the two-dimensional levels. David Paulides stories of people missing in National Parks often makes me wonder if this is not what is happening in those cases as well.

Skinwalker Ranch is an area you may have read about where paranormal activity is also very high. In George Knapp's book on the subject of that ranch, he reports that same jelly thick feel right before a paranormal event took place. Also, reports in the past of visits to the land of the Fae (no laughing now) have also been preceded by the thickness of air surrounding the experiencer. I tend to believe that all myths have a kernel of truth hidden within them somewhere, and this may be the case of the Fae actually being of another dimension.

If you are going to investigate the area again, I would suggest taking a few tools of the trade to test a few things, although I know not what it may prove overall but you may be able to capture some evidence of disturbance. EMF meter is standard, but I'd also try a barometer...see if there is a barometric change in the air. Thermometer of course to check for temp changes as well. If you start to get too lightheaded or dizzy, back out of the area asap. There is also a possibility of an unknown gas deposit that could be leaking in that area. There are many possibles, but you always rule out what you can before deciding what it may be.
Hi Debby ,I’m doing research of how to open a portal with normal speakers ,bass or Bluetooth ,I read your having paranormal expieriences over 50 years did you happen too know something about this subject or heard story,s about it ? Any detail is welcome

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Debby ,I’m doing research of how to open a portal with normal speakers ,bass or Bluetooth ,I read your having paranormal expieriences over 50 years did you happen too know something about this subject or heard story,s about it ? Any detail is welcome
hi solo, welcome to the forum... doing what you are referring to would possibly take much more factors working together to get the results you are questioning. if just a frequency or wave could achieve this i imagine every hard rock or punk band in the world would have created havoc over the years....lol.... like the elusive "brown" note of urban legend. sound alone wouldnt be enough...... now also something to consider is, that if possible, even with other factors comeing into play, most people will be hesitant to answer this type question without knowing you, your intent, your reasons, etc.... discuss, maybe, go too deep, probably not....lol...not trying to be a hard nose but, well, just the way it is....lol... so sit back, get to know everyone, ask questions.....you know, share a little about yourself, and your reasons for the interest.

Thnx for the tips ,I’m new here trying too search for information about this topic ,I’m just curiously since I had a friend who had this expierience , I read it again in a forum years ago and seen the Sedona video that got debunked but my feeling tells me it’s real idk why ,that’s why I’m looking for more information about it

hi solo, welcome to the forum... doing what you are referring to would possibly take much more factors working together to get the results you are questioning. if just a frequency or wave could achieve this i imagine every hard rock or punk band in the world would have created havoc over the years....lol.... like the elusive "brown" note of urban legend. sound alone wouldnt be enough...... now also something to consider is, that if possible, even with other factors comeing into play, most people will be hesitant to answer this type question without knowing you, your intent, your reasons, etc.... discuss, maybe, go too deep, probably not....lol...not trying to be a hard nose but, well, just the way it is....lol... so sit back, get to know everyone, ask questions.....you know, share a little about yourself, and your reasons for the interest.
Wise words as always Paul