A view of reincarnation

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Have you ever wondered what happens to a person when he/she dies?

Reincarnation.png

Curious to know if another world exists in the outer space or where the soul of a human goes to after breathing the last?
Speculations

Are you having creative ideas on how a soul can come alive again? If your answer is yes, then we are on the same line of thoughts… I’ve always been curious about the metaphysical world and journey of a human’s afterlife.

In some circles, matters relating to the spiritual realm are talked about behind closed doors and with low tones. You are never really open with what you actually think or feel about a certain phenomenon beyond the ordinary because of fear of being tagged weird or out rightly bizarre. It will interest you to know that some very renowned science experts have left the curtain open on the topic of reincarnation, life after death and what have you.

Over the past century, history has it that some individuals actually return to the earth’s surface after dying and buried six feet deep. Amazing or creepy, it is believed that the soul of this person goes back into the womb of an expectant mother, who could be within the deceased’s immediate family, a distant relative or from another country entirely. It is assumed that this dead person’s soul couldn’t find rest and thus decided to come back to right all the wrongs done to or by him/her.

Full story at site

Reactions: Paintman
i think animals get reincarnated but i don't know about humans. i had a parakeet that died and i buried it. the next day it flew up in a tree over my head and tweeted. i knew it was mine because of its demeanor. it had a soft tweet and wasn't all that energetic.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi