A Twilight Zone Experience

Great episode . Wasn't that also set in New England? Wonder if the writer took the same tracks.....

I don’t recall with certainly Paint but I get the impression it was New England or like New York with business people commuting to Connecticut. Certainly Willoughby looked like a slice of late 19th century middle America.

I don’t recall with certainly Paint but I get the impression it was New England or like New York with business people commuting to Connecticut. Certainly Willoughby looked like a slice of late 19th century middle America.
Here's some info about the episode. WARNING: Spoilers for those who haven't seen it.

What a weird coincidence! Cool story!:sunglasses:
I know. I’m certain I wasn’t mumbling aloud as I was sitting there. But my GF says that as strong as a receptive psychic I am, that I am also a very strong “sender” too. So it might be that the conductor was psychic too.

That five seconds was so very scary for me that I nearly walked off the train. It took all my willpower to even stay seated.

I know. I’m certain I wasn’t mumbling aloud as I was sitting there. But my GF says that as strong as a receptive psychic I am, that I am also a very strong “sender” too. So it might be that the conductor was psychic too.

That five seconds was so very scary for me that I nearly walked off the train. It took all my willpower to even stay seated.
LOL I was just gonna ask how high you jumped! I agree with your GF. I think you may have sent that. But dang....GREAT experience once your heart rate went back to normal. :p

I had a Twilight Zone experience too GarnetSilver.

This was back around 2008. I was on a weeklong business trip in Boston and made plans to visit my best friend and his family in Providence, RI, the following weekend.

I had only ever ridden on a real passenger train once before so chose to take the train ride - it was convenient, cheap, and novel.

I boarded the Amtrak train and was surprised to see how much the configuration resembled a plane - the seats, the overhead storage, and more. I took my seat and got settled in, it was then I noticed the conductor waking the hallway checking up on passengers. And it immediately brought out of the back of my mind the original Twilight Zone episode titled “A Stop at Willoughby”. I won’t give the twist away for anyone who hasn’t seen this episode but the story is about an overworked executive repeatedly riding a commuter train and when nodding off on the ride, he has recurring dream about the train stopping in a backwards town called Willoughby looking like 50 years in the past. At more than one point in this episode, the conductor bellows out, “Willoughby. Next stop, Willoughby.

A few minutes later, while my train was still in the station with passengers still boarding, the conductor walks up to my row, slows and looks into my eyes, then says - no shit - “Willoughby. Next stop, Willoughby.” He then smiles, lifts his chin up, and speeds his pace as he walks away. I...very...nearly...pissed...my...pants!
Omg! That’s crazy Wands. You have such strong physic energy do you think you projected that thought to him ? I wonder if he sees this as a strange event too. I’m surprised you didn’t comment on his remark.

Sorry I missed this when I commented. I had the same idea about it.