A toast to the Irish!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow and it's said that everyone has a bit o' Irish in them on that day. Do you have a bit of Irish in you? Will you celebrate by wearin' o' the green? Or will you toast with your favorite brew? And what IS your favorite brew? Share a bit!

Irish-Beers.png

I shall do all of the above. My usual is a light lager draft beer, but occasionally venture out to seasonal beers like bock and micro brews. A friend owns a micro-brewery so I try some of her beer from time to time. Glad that you reminded me; didn't realize that Thursday was St Pats day.

I shall wear a wee bit o green tomorrow...I don't drink but will have a glass of grape juice in their honor... oh, and I do have some Irish ancestors.

I always have one of these. It's lime pop. Green River Soda | Born in Chicago... Made in Chicago
Green-River-96x300.jpg
10 to 1 Debi knows all about Green River. It's a Chicago thing. (Man 'o man, whenever I have an extra $1.07 to spare, I always buy a quart !:))
For St. Pat's, corned beef and cabbage w/ yellow potatoes and carrots. Then Reuben's for the left overs.
Reuben3.jpg

I always have one of these. It's lime pop. Green River Soda | Born in Chicago... Made in Chicago
View attachment 4770 10 to 1 Debi knows all about Green River. It's a Chicago thing. (Man 'o man, whenever I have an extra $1.07 to spare, I always buy a quart !:))
For St. Pat's, corned beef and cabbage w/ yellow potatoes and carrots. Then Reuben's for the left overs.View attachment 4771
Ohhhh, man oh man! Green River!!!! OMG! I haven't had one in YEARS! And I want one!!! Drink one for me, Paint.....sigh.....you're killin' me here!