A Shift Happening?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Putting this in Mysteries because it can fit into several categories. I've recently heard several investigators, of both UFO's and of paranormal activity in general, mention a "shift" in reports. Instead of the normal reports, it appears more and more reports of glowing orbs, electrical activity, flashes of light, balls of light, faces within orbs that are self illuminating, and missing time now seem to be the most reported activity. I've seen a trend here as well shifting over to these.

So, what's happened and why? Thoughts? Ideas? Theories?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
It is hard to say exactly what might be going on, but it may be something to do with the times as they are at present. I like to think that the increase in orbs and such, are spiritual beings that are needed more than ever and are coming to help us.

On the other hand, there can be an increase in negative entities because of all the fear and uncertainty now. It makes it difficult to have a definitive answer, or answers!

On the other hand, there can be an increase in negative entities because of all the fear and uncertainty now
I'm going more with this,mass fear for the future has to create something negative on a grand scale.fear seems to be the main theme in most bad paranormal experiences.

Reactions: garnetsilver