A shadow person outside my window

Luna78

Reaction score
My 8 year old son informed me that he had a dream a shadow figure was standing in front of the tee outside our window and all he could see really was its eyes and it was telling him a sequence of numbers very fast and repetively, informing him that those numbers were going to change his future as well as the worlds...that it, the shadow being was older then creation itself and has been here for a very very very long time. I'm curious as to how the numbers it spoke can be decoded, they were mainly odd numbers and if anyone else may have experienced a shadow being speaking repetitive numbers

Reactions: Selectric
Hi Luna, and welcome. I moved you post to this thread where it's better suited and will be seen by more of our members. I've not heard of such an experience, but others will chime in with their thoughts.

Welcome Luna. That is a pretty detailed dream and would cause me to consider it being more than a dream too, however it may just be a nightmare. I would say that if it is really a foretelling than the meaning will become clear at the appropriate time. It would be a pointless communication otherwise. I wouldn’t worry about it nor give the child reason to be concerned unless there is further problems. Sometimes weird things just happen and it may just be a bad dream. Kids have bigger imaginations than we give them credit.

Hi Luna and welcome. In any kind of dream message, the message may not be clear because it's not time for it's meaning to be revealed. If indeed this is a message for your son, it would most likely be made clear to him when he becomes older and also could only be interpreted by him. I would simply support the child to not be afraid and to just be a kid without fear.

If you are concerned with further dreams or visitations, I suggest you use some of our guidelines for protection. St. Benedict's medals in the room and the St. Michael's prayer are the two things we believe can help set up a boundary to anything that might be of evil intent. You will find those in this link. Just tap it to open.

Does he remember the numbers that were given to him or did he write them down by chance? Keeping a dream journal is a way to help piece things together. Hopefully the figure did not scare you son. Younger children do seem to accept this stuff easier than adults. If the visitations persist, the above link is a good start to removing it if it becomes a problem.

Reactions: Luna78
Does he remember the numbers that were given to him or did he write them down by chance? Keeping a dream journal is a way to help piece things together. Hopefully the figure did not scare you son. Younger children do seem to accept this stuff easier than adults. If the visitations persist, the above link is a good start to removing it if it becomes a problem.
It didn't scare him, he was a little freaked out but not scared or threatened, he told me the numbers he remembered most of them

Hi Luna and welcome. In any kind of dream message, the message may not be clear because it's not time for it's meaning to be revealed. If indeed this is a message for your son, it would most likely be made clear to him when he becomes older and also could only be interpreted by him. I would simply support the child to not be afraid and to just be a kid without fear.

If you are concerned with further dreams or visitations, I suggest you use some of our guidelines for protection. St. Benedict's medals in the room and the St. Michael's prayer are the two things we believe can help set up a boundary to anything that might be of evil intent. You will find those in this link. Just tap it to open.

I told him that. I have dreams too and can't decipher them until things happen, mainly about someone who's going to die, it's not always clear who but when I see the dark turbulent waters I know death is coming
Welcome Luna. That is a pretty detailed dream and would cause me to consider it being more than a dream too, however it may just be a nightmare. I would say that if it is really a foretelling than the meaning will become clear at the appropriate time. It would be a pointless communication otherwise. I wouldn’t worry about it nor give the child reason to be concerned unless there is further problems. Sometimes weird things just happen and it may just be a bad dream. Kids have bigger imaginations than we give them credit.
I don't take it as threatening, the strange thing is late one night before he had that dream I saw two shadow figures walk past my window swiftly but they weren't trying to get in they were just there,

I've had a lot of reports of shadow figures lately. There seems to be an uptick in their activity.

Dreams are funny sometimes. I've had all manner of dreams and while quite a few have turned out to be specific messages of either future or concurrent events that I would have no knowledge of otherwise, the overwhelmingly vast majority have just been dreams. Until the message reveals itself at the some point it's impossible to tell what's an actual vision/message and what just a dream. So while I take note of my dreams, I just assume they are simply dreams unless something actually happens in real life.

The fact that this dream has a string of numbers is very interesting though. Numbers and number sequences are something that fascinates me, such as; 1,2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23 which are the first 10 prime numbers. Another is the Fibonacci sequence; 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34 which is where we get the Golden Ratio of 1.618 that is found in everything from architecture and art to the patterns of plant leaves and measurements of the human body.

If you go a little further down the rabbit hole you could even look at Gematria, which is a form of numerology in the Hebrew alphabet used by those who follow Kabbalah. It gets a little weird but a simple example is:
The Hebrew word for Father is AB, which has a numerical value of 3.
The Hebrew word for Mother is HAIM, which has a numerical value of 41.
The Hebrew word for Child is YAELAED, which has a numerical value of 44.
3+41=44

I'm not saying that your son is receiving coded messages from Hebrew spirits, just saying that a string of numbers can be interpreted in so many ways that it's not likely to be obvious right now what they mean, or if they mean anything at all.