A Reminder

The veil is still thin around this time, we just had samhain so I'm not surprised you were able to feel/see even out of the corner of your eye your sweet jack russell. It's nice when we can catch glimpses in some way shape or form. I try and set an intention before I go to sleep to connect with loved ones that give signs they are around, sometimes they can show up in the dream state. Sometimes when we are down on the wheel of life, that is when they tend to show up to to help lift us up and to just let us know they are around. :<3
Thanks Moon and nice to meet you, call me Oz.

Reactions: Selectric
Despite having experienced so much of the paranormal the last week I have been doubting outside influences and thinking all this just stems from our thoughts. It was making me a little depressed with the thought I may have been chasing nothing for a lifetime.
This happened just at the point/minute I was giving up believing. A sign from a little friend I feel and I got quite emotional in a humbling way :).
we all have doubts at times. wondering if its all real or just "in our heads" or such. even when or during very active times we question ourselves or those "gut" feelings. heck, the fact we look for answers, or try to find logical reasons for what we experience or feel, stems from doubt to an extent...there will be those less active or "dry" times that can make you wonder or question things even more. i cant say i have ever actually stopped believing, but during those times i just let go and "rest" for a while....take it as a break. maybe its a way of "shutting down" or "recuperating" for a while... just look at it like the universe knows best and go with it....lol.... i think sometimes we can become so obsessed with finding answers we become tunnel visioned and forget what its all about, or the constant search for answers causes us to stray from the actual path we are supposed to be on so something happens or changes to nudge us back in the right direction. just letting go and allowing things to "be" can be the hardest task to overcome.

we all have doubts at times. wondering if its all real or just "in our heads" or such. even when or during very active times we question ourselves or those "gut" feelings. heck, the fact we look for answers, or try to find logical reasons for what we experience or feel, stems from doubt to an extent...there will be those less active or "dry" times that can make you wonder or question things even more. i cant say i have ever actually stopped believing, but during those times i just let go and "rest" for a while....take it as a break. maybe its a way of "shutting down" or "recuperating" for a while... just look at it like the universe knows best and go with it....lol.... i think sometimes we can become so obsessed with finding answers we become tunnel visioned and forget what its all about, or the constant search for answers causes us to stray from the actual path we are supposed to be on so something happens or changes to nudge us back in the right direction. just letting go and allowing things to "be" can be the hardest task to overcome.
Thanks Paul, I just wish you could explain things better ;th:D.

The veil is still thin around this time, we just had samhain so I'm not surprised you were able to feel/see even out of the corner of your eye your sweet jack russell. It's nice when we can catch glimpses in some way shape or form. I try and set an intention before I go to sleep to connect with loved ones that give signs they are around, sometimes they can show up in the dream state. Sometimes when we are down on the wheel of life, that is when they tend to show up to to help lift us up and to just let us know they are around. :<3
Welcome to the forum. I love your avatar, very pretty and creative.

Reactions: Selectric
This is true wisdom Paul; I am guilty of losing sight of the forest for the trees too. I have learned to just breath and enjoy the moment. With age I think we recognize we have only a short time to enjoy life in this incarnation.

This is true wisdom Paul; I am guilty of losing sight of the forest for the trees too. I have learned to just breath and enjoy the moment. With age I think we recognize we have only a short time to enjoy life in this incarnation.
sometimes (always actually) patience is the best tool, patience brings answers when thoughts are cleared, not cluttered with what we want instead of what is true. sometimes (more often than not) in our search for answers we tend to be biased with what our expectations or desires to find are. so we tend to twist or mold, cast away things we dont like and keep what we think will lead to what we want as an individual, not what just "is"..... this crosses over to, or leads into other topics/questions that are commonly asked by people such as "how to hone, or strengthen abilities.". which are all good valid questions, but most people dont want or care to start with the boring stuff....lol... learn compassion, empathy, be patient, lose the ego, the judgmental views. etc.... but all that is a much deeper topic/discussion...lol.... so yeah, simplified version, just live life. take the time to look up and see the sky, notice the colors of the world, not just the green of a tree, but every shade of green, or blue or whatever................................... and get a puppy. he will teach you all you need to know

sometimes (always actually) patience is the best tool, patience brings answers when thoughts are cleared, not cluttered with what we want instead of what is true. sometimes (more often than not) in our search for answers we tend to be biased with what our expectations or desires to find are. so we tend to twist or mold, cast away things we dont like and keep what we think will lead to what we want as an individual, not what just "is"..... this crosses over to, or leads into other topics/questions that are commonly asked by people such as "how to hone, or strengthen abilities.". which are all good valid questions, but most people dont want or care to start with the boring stuff....lol... learn compassion, empathy, be patient, lose the ego, the judgmental views. etc.... but all that is a much deeper topic/discussion...lol.... so yeah, simplified version, just live life. take the time to look up and see the sky, notice the colors of the world, not just the green of a tree, but every shade of green, or blue or whatever................................... and get a puppy. he will teach you all you need to know
speaking truth to the soul