A reminder to Empaths

Struggling right now......I will need to do better for myself. Can't fix it. Light&Love
Aces, we're here for you, Sister. Reach out to any of us anytime!

Your great perception on what we’re feeling is helpful Debi. Last night was really, really hard for me. Important reminder that we are not alone. We can each be a beacon and together a string a twinkly lights.
1538160918-twinkle-star-string-lights-1538160903.jpg

It's been a struggle, with last night being the worst. All the crap going on is overwhelming and I want to hide in a cave. I need to immerse myself in fiction or something. I need friends to remind me that together we are strong! It hasn't been this bad for a while.

Reactions: Paulm and 7Critter
It isn't exactly easy to keep my shields up when my defenses are down. I'm sure some of you that have read in between the lines from some of my posts, that I'm not exactly happy and I haven't been for awhile. I may seem or act like I'm happy go lucky, but really, most of the time, I'm anything but. I'm miserable. I'm glad I've been able to hash out my issue with at least two people, but this is far from over. The person at the center of it all did serious damage but that's what narcissists do, right?

I'm going to remind everyone that we have all lived through 100% of our worst times. Pretty good average! No matter what we are going through (and I know some of you are having a really rough road right now), you have people who care. If not in your home life, you do have people right here who do, so you are not alone.

These last few weeks have been pretty chaotic, and as I said to someone recently we all feel bit like we are holding our collective breath. Remember to breathe, to live life, and be thankful when you wake up each morning. We're all going to get through the individual crisis and anything the world throws at us.

Try not to dwell on the bad and remember to count at least one blessing every day, no matter how small that may seem.

I'm still struggling. Putting the events of the past nine months of history I had with someone that was more special to me at one point and the ugly and in some instances, true things that were said to one another when it ended haven't exactly been easy for me even through time.

I'm still struggling. Putting the events of the past nine months of history I had with someone that was more special to me at one point and the ugly and in some instances, true things that were said to one another when it ended haven't exactly been easy for me even through time.
I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been hurt so deeply. The regulars here are available on PM anytime if you need to vent or just chat. Sending you love and healing prayers.

Reactions: garnetsilver