A reminder to Empaths

OK, Empaths. Time to put out the warning again. You've all been rocked with a lot with chaos energy, feelings from everywhere, and several of you have reported some really bad hits of depression the last few days. Even those without the psychic traits are feeling this.

Shields up and ask for support if you need it. Your job is to reflect the dark and send out light....even if it is as small as a lightning bug. The Light comes from within you, so remember to center, ground, and keep those shields going right now. Pull from the Divine Source and keep the Light going.

OK, Empaths. Time to put out the warning again. You've all been rocked with a lot with chaos energy, feelings from everywhere, and several of you have reported some really bad hits of depression the last few days. Even those without the psychic traits are feeling this.

Shields up and ask for support if you need it. Your job is to reflect the dark and send out light....even if it is as small as a lightning bug. The Light comes from within you, so remember to center, ground, and keep those shields going right now. Pull from the Divine Source and keep the Light going.

This weekend has revealed again some of the most shameful actions I have ever seen from parts of our public servant police force. Regardless of the harmful and illegal actions of some smaller subset of citizens, I honestly fear for the rights and the lives of many moral and gentle people in our country. Please pray for the salvation of our citizenry and the broken institutions meant to serve and protect them.

Understood - the reminder is very welcomed. God and goddess please reinforce our attempts and hear our pleas.

I just shared this with the mod crew and I'll share with everyone else here.. Some of us are "fixers." It's what we do. When we hit something this big, like a wall of pandemic and now the riots, we can't fix that. It can leave you in emotional shock. Sometimes you withdraw because you can't fix it and just can't cope with it all. I had that moment yesterday briefly. Then I remembered I'm not alone in this and that standing by each other is all we can do sometimes, AND IT'S ENOUGH to do only that and not find the fix.

All of us are going through our own mine field of trauma events personally and on a world wide basis. We'll continue to support each other and love each other through it. Pray, use intentions, and make that Light shine.

Owner Vows To Rebuild After Central Camera Fire
This is a TV news piece from Chicago about a man who had his iconic camera shop looted and burned Saturday night.
This guy's attitude is phenomenal and I think he is a good role model for this discussion. You don't see people like this interviewed on the news very much. He is not giving in to anger.
And he seems to be a really funny guy. He's a riot.:p

Chin up, Aces.:)

I just shared this with the mod crew and I'll share with everyone else here.. Some of us are "fixers." It's what we do. When we hit something this big, like a wall of pandemic and now the riots, we can't fix that. It can leave you in emotional shock. Sometimes you withdraw because you can't fix it and just can't cope with it all. I had that moment yesterday briefly. Then I remembered I'm not alone in this and that standing by each other is all we can do sometimes, AND IT'S ENOUGH to do only that and not find the fix.

All of us are going through our own mine field of trauma events personally and on a world wide basis. We'll continue to support each other and love each other through it. Pray, use intentions, and make that Light shine.
Your great perception on what we’re feeling is helpful Debi. Last night was really, really hard for me. Important reminder that we are not alone. We can each be a beacon and together a string a twinkly lights.

Struggling right now......I will need to do better for myself. Can't fix it. Light&Love
Aces - don’t be afraid to share your difficulties with the PNF. We can all try to help and we can learn from each others’ experiences too.

Light and Love