A reminder to Empaths

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I have spoken with several empaths in the last few days who are feeling totally overwhelmed. Guys, if you are an empath, it's time to put up some shields and get grounded. In times of world chaos, you will become very overwhelmed very quickly if you don't put this practice into place. You do not have to carry everyone's fears with you, so put good spiritual practices to work. Center yourself, take a break, use prayer or intentions. Take some time to cleanse, clear, and pray or meditate. Put that white light bubble around you and use mirror shielding if you need to.

And for everyone, it's just as important for you to put those shielding practices into place as well. We cannot control everything, only our reaction to this. Have faith, trust, and hope and we'll all get through this.

89843036_1079099992451622_4227238243017424896_o.png

Well, either shielding worked or the trigger for my despair is relieved. I have zero understanding where that came from but almost two hours of weeping. It was intermittent but only a few minutes between episodes. Gonna go wash up now and pour me and the GF a strong drink.

As long as laughing's not cancelled,all is ok.Laughing is the best medicine for anything,even if its bordering on the insane,which is the local vibe here atm but as I'm crazy anyway,not much different for me.lol.

It's amazing to be so supported for these things. Thank you, Debi! I happened to come in here, just when I needed to.
We are here for each other. Keep loving, people. Keep laughing. Take each small victory, take each day one step at a time.
I could use a personal Mr. Scott right now.
Tell him we need more power! :p