A reminder to Empaths

I have limited hunting on my property to NONE in the last 22 years - BECAUSE - well, this is the because. I have deer and squirrel and 'other assorted' if need be and since everyone around me OVER hunts - guess where the animals hang...
That's exactly the same with my place Donna,like a wildlife sanctuary with everyone shooting around me.This is a time when nature will provide back to you if need be for being the custodian.There seems to actually more animals here atm, with everyone staying home wildlife is really taking a breather.

Thank you, Donna, for your beautiful, strong and inspiring words. I have come to feel that this "thing" wants to reduce everyone into a quivering mess, and we do have a choice about how to respond. Thank you again!

Thank you for inspiring me garnetsilver... and yes, despite the 'distortion of truth/vibration' - We Are Children Of The Creator and His Light... We ALWAYS have a choice. ALWAYS.

Besides, we're bad ass. :cool:

12f616a7d75e5c5a74a166edbefc869b.jpg

And/Or

58c14ff9ed4320f6be33395e4077f348edit.jpg

See, Bad Ass... ;)

I had a monstrous headache, yesterday. It happens when I try to pit myself against this unrelenting assault of media based panic. Even in my inbox, are constant reminders to think about the damned virus, from my bank, my insurance company, and any other place I shop from, etc.
True that GS - it seems that most business entities who have my address have to email me to remind me they are aware of our plight.

Thank you for inspiring me garnetsilver... and yes, despite the 'distortion of truth/vibration' - We Are Children Of The Creator and His Light... We ALWAYS have a choice. ALWAYS.

Besides, we're bad ass. :cool:

View attachment 23720

And/Or

View attachment 23722

See, Bad Ass... ;)

Really nice pictures Donna - thanks for reminding me of how strong we are and how truly BAD ASS we can look too.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Funny observation of fiction and the mystical. Isn’t it interesting that our generations uses fossil fuels but the fictional, future world of Star Trek powers their ships with “crystals”? :cool: Enlightenment is in our future.
Admittedly, I never watched many episodes of the later Star Trek series. But in the original they never got past 3.5 inch floppies and flip-phones. So I remain skeptical about what's actually in those crystals.

I'm just waiting on the book.... "Love in the time of corona"....perhaps one of our writers here can get started on it???

Last edited: